LMFX broker discussion

I use both Paypal and SKrill and I think their value are not same, You can get more value with 1 Skrill.

thats true,and paypal is an easily frozen suspended account, if im not mistaken its simply based on the number of complaints even with out verification, not so sure how much has changed since 2011 but that was an issue in the forex world back then, its bad for business.

With Skrill you too can lower your transaction rate once you reach certain amount. Netteller quite pricy. Pay Pal. No.

yeah, havent tried any neteller yet, though skrill and neteller are owned by the same group. though skrill will only process withdrawals in eur, the conversion can be painful

I tried neteller (not at this broker) and it looks worse than Skrill at exchange rate and the withdrawal fee is much more.

well they are both owned by the same group, though might seem separate, but im just not sure how bought who, LOL but more likely i think its neteller that bought skrill of something like that.

Yeah i guess they are the Paysafe however i haven't experienced the neteller yet, however the skrill services have improved as well.

Yeah i guess they are the Paysafe however i haven't experienced the neteller yet, however the skrill services have improved as well.

What did they improve, most recent change is slight withdrawal fee reduction. Why Skrill don't allow zero fee transfer between same country account as Paypal? :(

skrill might have some fees yeah and euro currencie issues but they are getting the job done... lets hope they improve over the years.

Bank recently also charge even wire transfer, Bitcoin should be the best withdrawal method so far. I must try it now.

It is still the highly volatile emerging digital currency in my opinion however i think that this broker is still in process of integrating this payment processor i guess.

just passed the 9k mark, btc is looking to hit 10k before the year;s end? man this is just the year for BTC, imahine prices back in mid 2016

it reached 10k and quickly fell to back 10k and now is 9k7, it's such a worthy pair to trade.

now its at 18.9k to be exact?! this is simply crazy. i dont know what to make of it anymore lol. lets watch

I just withdrew from this broker small fund to my Skrill and local bank withdraw method is getting high fee, I want to exchange it into other e-money as Paypal. Any e-money exchanger here?