Living the Dream

I find the FTMO bit a tad disconcerting.
I will watch it this evening.
(technically it is true, the Challenge phase is a demo. The better question is whether FTMO'ers who have passed Challenge and Verification, are getting paid real money in a timely manner)

Broadly, these instagrammers are luring people by showing off lifestyle images, (cars, cash, designer life) rather than actual trading life.

You know what they say;
In a gold rush, the people who make the most money are the ones selling the picks and shovels.

(Nice to see you CV, it seems a long while since you posted.)

I find the FTMO bit a tad disconcerting.
I will watch it this evening.
(technically it is true, the Challenge phase is a demo. The better question is whether FTMO'ers who have passed Challenge and Verification, are getting paid real money in a timely manner)

Broadly, these instagrammers are luring people by showing off lifestyle images, (cars, cash, designer life) rather than actual trading life.

You know what they say;
In a gold rush, the people who make the most money are the ones selling the picks and shovels.

(Nice to see you CV, it seems a long while since you posted.)

Indeed, the emphasis seems to be on recruiting the hard of thinking, then rinsing them by way of worthless courses, tips and referrals.

In the last section of the program, they reverse engineer FTMO's business model where the expert suggests that even those who have passed the criteria could well be trading demo. It's all a numbers game, so even if some were profitable, there would be more than enough losers (ie course fees etc) to pay out the odd winners.

Been very busy with real work, so not had the time to post on T2W. :)