Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

For old times.... dax short 9747, stop 9758.

lol...out for -11.

I made 5 trades yesterday and finished up 2 pips under for the day but i had my chances - whenever the trade showed a reasonable profit it turned and went the other way. It may be a week for taking modest profits.

This thread used to be kept alive mainly by it's starter Lord Flashy.
Hasn't been here for some time though. He said he was down-sizing his house so I guess his trading wasn't going well or was it my jokes of his lordship falling outa his 4 poster bed and landing on his lordly cranium that did it ?
He was stickler for his way which got to be a bit stoney after a while.
Hopefully his affairs have improved tho

For old times.... dax short 9747, stop 9758.

Shame about this trade. It did go south but not before it spiked me out with a gravestone on my 15 min chart. I've attached a chart.
'A' screwed me. I took 'B' and it hit for +15 but i decided not to take 'C' because i wasn't convinced which was a mistake because it hit too. Target for that would have been 19 so left that on the table but hey, win some lose some more...lol.

Attachments

• DAX.jpg
    DAX.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 162
This thread used to be kept alive mainly by it's starter Lord Flashy.
Hasn't been here for some time though. He said he was down-sizing his house so I guess his trading wasn't going well or was it my jokes of his lordship falling outa his 4 poster bed and landing on his lordly cranium that did it ?
He was stickler for his way which got to be a bit stoney after a while.
Hopefully his affairs have improved tho

Yes i remember. I contributed from time to time and it was excellent in its day. I would say i found the thread to be a benefit to my trading.
I also think i vaguely remember your jokes but the less said about that the better.:D

Is this thread still alive?

Just went long Nikkei 225 at 17926. Stop at 17000. Profit target 1 at 20000ish.
Fundamentals point to a rise in the Nikkei so this is a case of buy the dip!

It would be a shame if this thread ended..............its been great ..but like anything it needs continuous energy and input to survive................Forexperians thread is Scalping focused and maintains its growing popularity down to the energy and input from the founder Forexperian and the followers .............he (and others)are there every trading day and calling positions

N

It would be a shame if this thread ended..............its been great ..but like anything it needs continuous energy and input to survive................Forexperians thread is Scalping focused and maintains its growing popularity down to the energy and input from the founder Forexperian and the followers .............he (and others)are there every trading day and calling positions

N

Caveat emptor

I don't think anyone can compete with Forexmos... he's having a bad day and he's already at +43 pips!

I don't think anyone can compete with Forexmos... he's having a bad day and he's already at +43 pips!

When i have a bad day i would be up +100 pips , already proven in his own thread !

I usually post my indices live day-trades in the FTSE thread , however i am now thinking to start posting my FX day-trades here from Monday ...

Long EU @ 3367

Holding that one underwater by 32 points will drop it at Monday , and i've managed to catch 106 points last week , and around 165 points the week before that - posted in the FTSE thread - . Thinking to follow up here from now on .

CFD trades should reflect the FX rate : 1 Ftse point = 1.5 Dow point .