Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I haven't made a single trade all day on any market.
volume is non existent.

Peter

I made about 15 trades , there were plenty of scalping trades on dax , cable and euro was choppy . but you could read the beat of the market.Few good set ups on cable and dax , that were worth scalping.

I made about 15 trades , there were plenty of scalping trades on dax , cable and euro was choppy . but you could read the beat of the market.Few good set ups on cable and dax , that were worth scalping.

Nothing really fit my criteria and I didn't want to try to force any trades. I usually like to see some momentum but with low volume, IMO, there wouldn't be enough strength for a follow through. I'd rather just sit on the sidelines. Nothing gained or lost financially so nothing to worry about. Everyone trades differently though.

Peter

It's always difficult for me to say what kind of day is going to be. If there are some obvious things like bank holidays etc. I don't have to pay for it to find out, but during normal days there is nothing there for me to predict it correctly apart from trying and failing sometimes.

Of course I can manage trades much better than today though

T'was a slow counter-trend grind day today for the most part. Usd/Cad had a good setup, but I wasn't too convinced by it so didn't take it. Next best was Aud/Usd. Nothing at all everywhere else.

AUD - RBA interest rate statement @ 1030pm (GMT= 0330). Expecting a decent move. Looking to short a pop higher into the 1.0240 area if I'm still awake :)
No trade if it dumps lower.

Peter

above you will see:
"Forums / Trading Methods / Discretionary Trading / "

Click on Discretionary Trading, then click the "New Thread" button.

Peter

Thanks Peter, I have to ask this question in almost every forum site. I am not good with getting around to check this option out

AUD - RBA interest rate statement @ 1030pm (GMT= 0330). Expecting a decent move. Looking to short a pop higher into the 1.0240 area if I'm still awake :)
No trade if it dumps lower.

Peter

SHORT audusd 1.0234 - 1/2 position
stop 1.0264
target 1.0190

Peter