Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

long eur/gbp at 8012. SL at -40, TP at +50....EG must retrace to 8060ish at some point, need to cover one of my EU shorts..

Calling for strong dollar and week sterling..

closed both EU shorts at 12907 (-2 & +41), not liking price action and gold strength now...

Decided to go long Gold 1709, stop at 1699..

flash I see that tricia (male ) must be a tranny -- has resisted NVP invitation to come into this parlour ---- must be the strange odour in here :cheesy: that he/she does not like :cry::cry:

flash I see that tricia (male ) must be a tranny -- has resisted NVP invitation to come into this parlour ---- must be the strange odour in here :cheesy: that he/she does not like :cry::cry:

hmmmmmm ;)

rubbish afternoon ........a little E/U buying around for me but off scrappy correlation.....I was predicting a Dow bounce today off the 13,000's which has happened....

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1262.html#post1998086

but the cr*p currency correlation (especially more recently off of the Yen rising ????) has kept me nervous and relatively uncommitted to trading .so far anyway

have good weekends muchachos :cool:
N

Last edited:
out of eur/gbp for +21, nice day with +21-2+41 and +5 on gold..

Nice weekend all..

out of eur/gbp for +21, nice day with +21-2+41 and +5 on gold..

Nice weekend all..

Yes turned out to be a good day after the slightly dull early morning.

Good weekend to all.
I am not allowed on computers over the weekend!

its amazing how quickly they change their tone once challenged. lots of ladyboys around these days:)

Well the market spanked me hard this time.
Gave me some pips right at the start of the trade and then turned on me to only eat my stop and then turn back up.

Such is life.

I may come crawling back early Monday for more if I can get up in time.

eur/usd daily: there is no precise trend line any more - it's more like an area between two lines and the price is in that area at the moment. I like today's bar - it looks like a potential pin bar. To get a confirmation I need at least one more day - it can still go whichever way IMO

Attachments

• notclear.gif
    notclear.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
I watch gold very closely....(the ultimate currency), any sign of weakness in gold and I'm confident shorting euro. I got nervous with my euro shorts on Friday when gold held it's own and I bailed when gold showed strength. I think gold needs to break 1,700 to see further weakness in euro but seems to be finding support so euro may be range bound until gold breaks higher or lower.

This is only my view so would appreciate any other views?

I watch gold very closely....(the ultimate currency), any sign of weakness in gold and I'm confident shorting euro. I got nervous with my euro shorts on Friday when gold held it's own and I bailed when gold showed strength. I think gold needs to break 1,700 to see further weakness in euro but seems to be finding support so euro may be range bound until gold breaks higher or lower.

This is only my view so would appreciate any other views?

I don't follow g that much Knell, but I was thinking to open eur/usd short if the price goes bellow Fri low. There are few other favourable things for the short - falling below 2 lines, mas position etc.

But again in that case I would have to put stop above Thu high and that's round 150 pips - too much. I may wait for drop and pull back - not pure break down.

Last edited:
hey gang ....good luck this week

and if you get time lets have some fun and please place your bets
on my poll/thread for the strongest currency tip for Q4....

thanks !
N

Short EU at 12898 with 40 pip stop, retracement to 12750 should happen sometime over next week me thinks but concerned if gold hold it's ground here at 1,700 so will watch carefully..

closing EU short. for -5....staying with what my head says, wait for gold to give some direction first..