Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I have attached a Daily chart of my FTSE 4hr Bear Gartley: Trade still open.
I quite understand and no hard feelings. Not here to teach just share that's all.
The techniques I use can be applied to all time frames so it depends upon what I choose to look at and how much time I have and try and let the trades come to me. I prefer longer term time frame set ups (1hr/4hr) and use 15min entries if looks good. So currently I am only in 2 trades (FTSE short as discussed & USDJPY long on a Daily setup from 77.80) I can show that chart too if you wish, but not called on this thread.

We have to stick to facts,if its not on the thread it doesnt count,you will only aggrevate us by claiming things like this.It is what this thread is not about as mentioned many times. The ftse trade will stand if someone can verify that you would not have been stopped out.

Stopped out on cad trade for +20 2nd 1/2. Gutted again,but thats trading.Ive given back so much while been nicely ahead lately

Hi folks, just thought I would stop by and drop a trade off for a bit. (maybe a day or two)

Long EUR-USD at 1.2966
Stop at 1.2897 Shooting for 1.3050 or better.

Is that all we're worth to you?
:p

Peter

Hey, if I could drag my butt out of bed at 2 in the morning to do some fifteen minute chart surfin' then I would! It was hard for me to believe but I have been told it makes you a bad daddy to let the kids run wild all day while I sleep to recover from the night time trading!:cheesy: