Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Ive woken up a little now :)

Nzd/jpy could be a short from the line. ts slightly contradictory to my cad trade as they are sort of correlated so I may leave alone

Attachments

• 2012-10-24_0823.png
    2012-10-24_0823.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 87
Watching AUDUSD 15min to see if Regular Bearish Divergence sets up for a short

Short AUDUSD entry 1.0323 (average) stop 1.0340 targeting 1.0280 area initially

Reason 30m Reg Bear Div and Potential Daily Bear Flip in progress, if this fails may try again around 1.0380 area

Going to take 1/3rd off at 1.0300 area and move to BE.

Last edited:
Short AUDUSD entry 1.0323 (average) stop 1.0340 targeting 1.0280 area initially

Reason 30m Reg Bear Div and Potential Daily Bear Flip in progress, if this fails may try again around 1.0380 area

Going to take 1/3rd off at 1.0300 area and move to BE.

30m Reg Div looks like it is breaking down but there looks like a nice sell (supply zone) just above my entry between 1.0330 and 1.0337, so continuing to hold trade open

Stopped out.

Sure I can explain: price moves as build a position so 3 separate entries may not be at same price so rough average was as I said 1.0323. I didn't add any further positions to my initial 3. I just highlighted the lower and upper levels of a potential supply zone that's all. Clearly no further orders left so zone failed.

Stopped out.

Sure I can explain: price moves as build a position so 3 separate entries may not be at same price so rough average was as I said 1.0323. I didn't add any further positions to my initial 3. I just highlighted the lower and upper levels of a potential supply zone that's all. Clearly no further orders left so zone failed.

ok,thanks. Over how many trades should we judge you over,is 50 sufficient. Id expect you to be nicely ahead by then. So currently at at -17 x 3(51).Good luck

tempted by nzd short,it offers great value at the 65 level,but would be going against my cad trade which im still in and hoping for more yet

You forget I called the FTSE and still short one last position.

I will accept it if someone has the futures prices and want to verify it for the thread,but I think you posted it on a thurdsay and suddenly updated on tuesday after the weekend. Surely you would have said if you were leaving in over the weekend. Id be surprised if you wernt taken out when the market opened with a wider spread. As i said,I would appreciate it if someone who has ftse futures would check it. Im glad you are participating in the thread,the most any vendors lasted is about 10 trades,Im sure you will be around for a while. If it looks like Im on your case,Im sure you will understand the reasons why as mentioned in our PMs.as I just want a fair apprasal of what you can teach us.So far I like your approach to money management,its almost identical to mine.
How many trades a day do your methods generally show up.Good luck for the coming days

Have moved stop on my cad trade to +20 for 2nd 1/2.I would be totally gutted to lose the full 60m pips it is currently up

I will accept it if someone has the futures prices and want to verify it for the thread,but I think you posted it on a thurdsay and suddenly updated on tuesday after the weekend. Surely you would have said if you were leaving in over the weekend. Id be surprised if you wernt taken out when the market opened with a wider spread. As i said,I would appreciate it if someone who has ftse futures would check it. Im glad you are participating in the thread,the most any vendors lasted is about 10 trades,Im sure you will be around for a while. If it looks like Im on your case,Im sure you will understand the reasons why as mentioned in our PMs.as I just want a fair apprasal of what you can teach us.So far I like your approach to money management,its almost identical to mine.
How many trades a day do your methods generally show up.Good luck for the coming days

I have attached a Daily chart of my FTSE 4hr Bear Gartley: Trade still open.
I quite understand and no hard feelings. Not here to teach just share that's all.
The techniques I use can be applied to all time frames so it depends upon what I choose to look at and how much time I have and try and let the trades come to me. I prefer longer term time frame set ups (1hr/4hr) and use 15min entries if looks good. So currently I am only in 2 trades (FTSE short as discussed & USDJPY long on a Daily setup from 77.80) I can show that chart too if you wish, but not called on this thread.

Attachments

• ftse 100 4hr bear gartley  daily view - 24 oct 2012.gif
    ftse 100 4hr bear gartley daily view - 24 oct 2012.gif
    39.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited: