Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Went short FTSE (Futures CFD) this morning based on a 15min Regular Bearish Divergence entry at 5891.1. Stop at 5910.0 initial target is 5820.0 area. Overall context for the trade is Daily/4hr Bearish Gartley, so may have legs to go down further. I note that there is a missed Daily Pivot from yesterday at 5836 on my charts. Risk:Rwd just better than 1:3.

Went short FTSE (Futures CFD) this morning based on a 15min Regular Bearish Divergence entry at 5891.1. Stop at 5910.0 initial target is 5820.0 area. Overall context for the trade is Daily/4hr Bearish Gartley, so may have legs to go down further. I note that there is a missed Daily Pivot from yesterday at 5836 on my charts. Risk:Rwd just better than 1:3.

"Live Trading" buddy. Its live calls - entry & stops. :)

(thats my input all week! Good day to you sir!)

"Live Trading" buddy. Its live calls - entry & stops. :)

(thats my input all week! Good day to you sir!)

He's a vendor. He doesn't understand what "live calls" are. However he's a superb left side chart trader.

Peter

ADDED: It's usually Flash that's calling these guys out. Please don't deprive him of his little pleasures :LOL:

Peter

Silvermede,youd be best off having your own thread rather than post on this one. Not many like vendors on here as none of them can trade,or at least none have ever proved themselves. Dont expect any sympathy from anyone unless you are totally genuine and can back up everything you say.Good luck

He's a vendor. He doesn't understand what "live calls" are. However he's a superb left side chart trader.

Peter

ADDED: It's usually Flash that's calling these guys out. Please don't deprive him of his little pleasures :LOL:

Peter

Oh we are touchy Guys, it's Daily context plenty of time to get on board if so inclined, however, would anybody really take a trade on somebody else's call without knowing them and without doing their own planning first. Come on guys Flash suggested I put up what I am trading.

Plus how do you post a chart without having to put it on a website first, any clues?

Thanks

Silvermede,youd be best off having your own thread rather than post on this one. Not many like vendors on here as none of them can trade,or at least none have ever proved themselves. Dont expect any sympathy from anyone unless you are totally genuine and can back up everything you say.Good luck

Please keep this thread vendor free your Lordship:)

Thanks for your advice. Happy to back up anything I say. I am primarily a retail Forex trader. Teaching people is secondary.

Is it possbile to upload charts from my own laptop onto here?

forgot to post chart :eek:
5m chart shown. Rejection of trend line.

Peter

Attachments

• audusd05.gif
    audusd05.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 88
Jusr sold gbp/usd @ 16142 stop 20 points.

Back to trading after a 2 day break, in the big city.
Nice to see everyone is doing well.

FTSE Futures 15min Bearish 123 setup. Entry 5890 Stop 5905 area. Am already short from 5891.1 anyway. But end of the Day so may not be best time to enter market.

This will drag down the nasdaq composite for anyone trading it. Should also have a delayed effect on others such as Apple, Amazon, Yahoo.

Peter

Oh we are touchy Guys, it's Daily context plenty of time to get on board if so inclined, however, would anybody really take a trade on somebody else's call without knowing them and without doing their own planning first. Come on guys Flash suggested I put up what I am trading.

Plus how do you post a chart without having to put it on a website first, any clues?

Thanks

Thats all irrelevant. This is a live call thread,there are many other threads for journals etc. If you are selling training then we will ask you to provide evidence of your performance. Can you tell us more about your training and what you offer.Dont take it the wrong way but we are touchy for a very good reason. every coach/trainer that has come on the site has gone away with their tail between their legs. I guess you are about to tell us your different and can really trade and what you offer is value for money. Hope so,but we fear the worst