Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

nice trading todays guys,Stuck to your beliefs and kept shorting or catching the top.I hope people watching pay close attention, if you have methods you have to stick to them. Its hard to keep posting in the same direction,you look like a dick when it goes wrong. I often dont post some trades for that reason. and of coyurse look at it the other way. BP sees a big move up but is still happy to join in and got his rewards.Great stuff BP youve been on the diesel oil again

Last edited:
biggest move of the day happens after hours :rolleyes:
45-50 pip move in the majors in the past 15 minutes.

Peter

USDCHF 5m chart

The low was .9225. Nice quick fall after hours on no real news. Probably stops were triggered. My pending buy is just below there in case there's a stop run sometime this evening. The 00 number should also provide some support so the stop is 10 pips below it.

Peter

Attachments

• usdchf02.gif
    usdchf02.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 108
I'm waiting to see what happens next few days with eur/usd when the price goes up to the marked level (daily chart attached) - it already acted as resistance once (nice confluence of longer and shorter term Fibonacci levels). If there are some nice pin bars, engulfing bars etc. rejecting that area I may trade it - unless that red trend line comes too close (it acted as support few times before). Mind you trend is up (mas, trend lines etc.)

Attachments

• euro.gif
    euro.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
As anticipated there was a run down below the previous low to .9212 to take out stops.

Moving my stop to the previous low @ .9225 locking in a few pennies profit.

Target remains the same. IMO if it breaks the previous low again then any upside momentum will have disappeared.

Updated 5m chart shown

Peter

Attachments

• usdchf03.gif
    usdchf03.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 102
If I can get +18 before bed then I'll take it otherwise just leave stop & target overnight.

Peter