Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Everyone just needs to state:

Entry: (price)
Stop Loss: (price)

At the time of entry.

(and if you want, the Take profit price)

Its not hard.... (as Flash has requested everyone do?)

your results as posted illustrate why a uniform template is needed

+249.6 isnt computing

Over past month (be it in fact a little longer 25-06 to 02-08) of posts just on here alone, the outstanding points attained:

= +249.6

All points above are an average point relative to how I entered into the position and the lot value, factoring in stops and targets (give it half position size, full position size, half off here, full exit there etc.)

your results as posted illustrate why a uniform template is needed

+249.6 isnt computing

Ok. In all honesty I probably shouldn't have posted this (even though if you`re sucker to check it is all legitimate and after-all, the principle of this thread)

I hear what you`re saying but forgetting that tally I posted, if you`re an avid follower and poster (which most of the time you are) there isn't any discrepancies in my trades. I even post charts and call points of interests to act upon, of which, I then call at the time.

I hear what you`re saying though and maybe I, along with others probably shouldn't take it to the degree of which I posted earlier, so apologize for that.(as I guess this thread isn't for identifying complete credibility through collating sound and mathematically correct statistics, it is instead to share entries and how we manage them)

Anyway, im off to bed.

Night all!

i propose this be the template, very clean and easy to follow

........of course i am biased :cheesy:

Attachments

• 2012-08-03_0836_001.png
    2012-08-03_0836_001.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 136
Still in $JPY long.

Expecting it to be nothing exciting today (until non-farms)

Viewing 78.273 (ish) area as important = break, buy orders getting filled and longer ranges and momentum picking up (of course what I want to see :D)

Athletics today in the Olympics!

A long way off my short entry on the s and p is but if it can make it back to 1380 I will be short, alot of the times you see these news spikes retrace, time will tell

order pending short @ 1380 stop is 10 s sand p points target is 10 also

short order pending needs to be changed today due to it not making back there last night

new order to short s and p 500 @ 1384 stop is 10 s and p points

target is 10 s and p points

Looking at 0.81900 - 0.82000 for short (NZDUSD)

Not entirely convinced price will get that high though...

Just you wait until these no farms + unemployment figures, then we`ll know if its the `right decision for now` :)

short order pending needs to be changed today due to it not making back there last night

new order to short s and p 500 @ 1384 stop is 10 s and p points

target is 10 s and p points

Just going to move my entry up a little for this non farm maddness

1387 is my entry if we make it up there 10 point stop 10 point target

audusd still the same entry

let the fun begin :cheesy:

Cut position in half here 78.194

-6.2 @ half position.

Half position size still in with original stop.

-6.2 / 2 (half position value from full lot) = -3.2

78.194 (entry) - 78.583 (exit) = (32.6 - 3.2)/2(half position) = +14.7

(not +16! from earlier post! My mistake)

Could be looking at reversing the $JPY for a short depending on the close along with USDUSD (long)

EDIT: I meant USDCAD

Last edited:
Anyone still getting short AUDUSD?

...now i would have a only punt if i was playing the 2 month old trendline, maybe at about 560 with 20 pip stop but its friday afternoon and who knows whether there's much profit in it this afternoon.

Yeah I agree.

EURGBP is a great short here for +25 points or so.

Risk isn't right for me though and therefore not taking it.