Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Exit full position that is^

+16

(sorry for posing loads, didn't want to edit old posts and wanted to be quick on here! Will try do it all in fewer posts!)

Last edited:
(god im not quick enough to write everything down lol!)

^ thats full position size at 2% risk (just alter the lot size depending on my sl)

My TP is: 122.506

AUDUSD SL -15/ TP +32.......whichever is hit first
EURNZD SL +1/ TP +70.......whichever is hit first

* leaving it to the gods

Glad to be back.Had a great time and thankfully there was no internet connection in the house and wifes phone is too small to use so didnt really bother at all. Has much happened on the site,any good threads floating about.

( I know we typically look at $crude so I wont bother calling it officially on here or attempt on taking credibility but its a good short at $94.25)

:)

traders should sell euro if the present price surge breaks supp 12350.

A sell stop on euro at 12345 will do with tp at 12325/12310 with sl at 12430

No thanks. But best of luck...

Well we are here to share trade ideas and as a swing trader, i have come to understand euro movement since i trade only euro.

And if you must know, the down move may still go as far down as testing supp 12251 but i will chill out at 12307.

Well we are here to share trade ideas and as a swing trader, i have come to understand euro movement since i trade only euro.

And if you must know, the down move may still go as far down as testing supp 12251 but i will chill out at 12307.

I have to say that I think your risk/reward ratio is nuts!