Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Ok I agree. (fair point)

(either way, AUDCAD, as mentioned last night - expecting it not to "drop", hence why I cut it in half, which isnt actually a half its 1/6 of my 2% risk I actually played = 14+ physical points = +2.3 closed last night... lol)

DELETED: Just read your post and got it :)

Looking to re-enter short (full position, one price = 2%) on AUDCAD

Prefered price: 1.05544 (ish) - 23 point stop

Will call if I enter.

I am looking for the market to push AUDCHF up to around 1.035/1.04, before the news comes out later today, if Fed does not print money, then I see AUD weakening against all crosses based on their poor PMI and also China not doing as well as expected.

looking to hit it short again here pretty soon, but i'm playing an awfully large time frame right now. feelin' like i want to "zoom in" and take the quicker ones.
long gbp/usd, 1.56777, sl 1.56244

classic counter-discipline.

still looking to hit it short (again) here pretty soon but might take my lumps on this in the next few trades or so - you usually have to pay to get back on the train once you've stepped off.

Last edited:
then again, for the time being looks like an excellent opportunity to get long :LOL: Going to save some contracts though if I need to traunche. what's the fun without the risk?

long gbp/usd 1.55565, stop TBD

Catching a falling knife there.

Best of luck either way.:)

Looking at shorting GBPJPY on a retrace after space.

Nicely played out.

Looking at few set-ups for tomorrow.

(click quote arrow to see original post and screen attached)

(I am not taking credibility or saying I did or didn't take action on the trade in relation to the principle of this thread)

Attachments

• outcome - latest h1 is fomc release.gif
    outcome - latest h1 is fomc release.gif
    39.6 KB · Views: 114
$jpy long prospect.

I`ll be watching PA on entry for momentum and patterns.

Attachments

• potential entry.jpg
    potential entry.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 106
who wants to short GBPUSD @ 5545 for +50.......any?

pgs load slowly at t2w, for me

edit: think i should leave this one

Last edited:
Still looking to short AUDCAD. And looking to take action on USDJPY either short or long (long where i`ve shown on chart - short higher up)

good luck (y)...........i've been very slim on set-ups this week, have u found many?

Erm yeah found a few and traded some, too late to call on here.

I particularly like this $JPY trade (although slippage on entry and although I believe im disciplined at times, I actually needed to sit on my hands longer for entry, thats not said. not in hindsight either - just anxious about missing move I guess) and AUDCAD which i`m weighing up now for entry short.

With what I said earlier about entries on $JPY i`d enter here at 78.194 (if I could do it again lol)

Shows what happens with emotions I guess on entry discipline....