Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

ftse order short 5660, stop 20.

I seem to be having a few internet problems :( so pulling stop to b/e and hope it doesn't retrace before i've got my target which i'm gonna put in conservatively at 5640 for 1:1 r/r.

Looking at shorting GBPJPY on a retrace after space.

Attachments

• h&s - retest - confirm.gif
    h&s - retest - confirm.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 117
could be in trouble here aud/cad right on line and days high,need a fall NOW

I don't want to influence or effect your strategy in anyway.

I am not wrong on spikes but closes on the H1... I anticipated spikes around this area and am not fazed by this.

I of course respect any decision you make, but im wrong when I cover or stop is hit. :)

Time will tell! (also if you`re watching TL, its not uncommon for there to be a fake break too)

I am only adding to strength and not averaging against my short.

(I am not trying to teach you or anyone to suck eggs! Just my opinion as always, whether granted or not. lol)

I don't want to influence or effect your strategy in anyway.

I am not wrong on spikes but closes on the H1... I anticipated spikes around this area and am not fazed by this.

I of course respect any decision you make, but im wrong when I cover or stop is hit. :)

Time will tell! (also if you`re watching TL, its not uncommon for there to be a fake break too)

I am only adding to strength and not averaging against my short.

(I am not trying to teach you or anyone to suck eggs! Just my opinion as always, whether granted or not. lol)

sure,once we are set in our ways we find it hard to change.I never worry as my trades are always small risk compared to the rewards. one good winner a week and a few scrapas is all i need

I seem to be having a few internet problems :( so pulling stop to b/e and hope it doesn't retrace before i've got my target which i'm gonna put in conservatively at 5640 for 1:1 r/r.

ffs :mad:
Hit my target but i got spiked out at b/e by a couple of pips first. Maybe i shouldn't have put stop to b/e but easy to say that now. I don't like being trading blind.

Where's my hindsight machine when i need it...:p

unlucky splashy, remember the times those things go your way

Have set to take 1/2 off on aussie trade at +20. Got to nip out in a while for a couple of hrs.Uad/cad is still on its 2nd 1/2 going for a biggie,Im sure there will be a big move one way or other soon

Hi all,
there have been some new faces here recently and everyone seems to be doing a lot of explaining which is terrific for the shared knowledge pool, so i thought i'd take the opportunity to do the same since my methods differ from most others. ;)

I do trade in similar ways to you guys from time to time but here is what i really look for and this is why i took the above trade.

I like to use the 1-2-3 strategy as you'll see from the charts.
On the 4hr chart you'll see 1-2-3 pattern with a trigger when the price moves past the low of the pattern. Moving to the one hr chart and there is another so now i'm waiting for an appropriate trigger on the 15 min chart which is when the price fell below the doji low at 5660.

So for me this trade was a no brainer. I don't know how far it will go, i sometimes decide to 'ignore' certains resistance levels when i'm feeling full of it and i don't usually set targets as such. It works on fx and really well on indices but i don't post much indices trading on here since its mainly an fx thread and i wouldn't want to derail it.

I hope you can make sense of the charts. I find it a really potent pattern and when used properly, you can sit and wait for the market to tell you which direction to go in instead of sitting and pondering...:clap:

Attachments

• ftse 4hr.jpg
    ftse 4hr.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 115
  • ftse 1hr.jpg
    ftse 1hr.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 114
  • ftse 15mins.jpg
    ftse 15mins.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Buy ES Emin S&P FUtures @ 1376.5 Target 1381 Stop LOss 1374

How about stop spamming threads? What a concept.
No matter how good your calls may be IF they are, you will never get respect here by throwing out the same call on multiple threads.

Lowlife vendors (n)

Peter

How about stop spamming threads? What a concept.
No matter how good your calls may be IF they are, you will never get respect here by throwing out the same call on multiple threads.

Lowlife vendors (n)

Peter

Well, that was quick!
Kudos t2w (y)

Now ban him like he should be. Otherwise he just keeps coming back on multiple threads again and again.

Peter

BANNED - finally!
+1 for the new Steve regime :)

Last edited:
Well, that was quick!
Kudos t2w (y)

Now ban him like he should be. Otherwise he just keeps coming back on multiple threads again and again.

Peter

BANNED - finally!
+1 for the new Steve regime :)

haha no way? Is he a gonner?

That guy tried too hard......:confused:

Last edited: