Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

How about stop spamming threads? What a concept.
No matter how good your calls may be IF they are, you will never get respect here by throwing out the same call on multiple threads.

Lowlife vendors (n)

Peter

weve seen him before,he never lasts,trades late etc

just been walking round the docks at canary wharf and boy you should see some of the boats there for the olympics. Saw Paul Allens little dingy

now I understand what the olympics is about,London is buzzing

Heres pic of his dingy

also saw george clooneys and a few others

Attachments

• paul allen.jpg
    paul allen.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
taken 1/2 at +18,rest to b/e

Just got back and was about to moan about there being no action for 4 hrs then it spikes down for me.

The price I needed today` price to close was 1.05265 (correction from earlier price as I got that wrong) - (which hopefully it should now, but very close)

On this basis, expecting a down day tomorrow and VERY bearish sentiment.

Could be a nice trade. Down to management now.

Edit: In connection to AUDCAD and my entry posted earlier, not AUDUSD.

Last edited:
Entered: E1

(on AUDCAD explained on page 950)

I have closed half my position to let the rest run for break even. I think it will move higher and sideways before "dropping off" so want to bag some profits to look for re-entry and use my half position for "maybe" scenario.

Night all.

+7... (half position)

This is in fact +14^

I have been illustrating my points as an average in the past.... This is +14 1/2 position off. (didnt realise thats how we were calculating it...)

Once final position is closed I will give an average point gain overall...

Night!

This is in fact +14^

I have been illustrating my points as an average in the past.... This is +14 1/2 position off. (didnt realise thats how we were calculating it...)

Once final position is closed I will give an average point gain overall...

Night!

I think my way of just saying "if your initial risk was £100 you have made/lost £X seems a bit easier to follow, don't you? :)

I think my way of just saying "if your initial risk was £100 you have made/lost £X seems a bit easier to follow, don't you? :)

I dont think either of you is making it easy to follow which is why I always use pips. DG I am totally lost as to your AUD/CAD trade. I got your E1 entry but that appeared to be all. Based on that as you had 3 entry points then you should be counting this as 1/3 rd pips for every point.It needs to be simple if you wish others to follow or they will soon be confused with all the posts that there are. Sure I understand why you guys want to use % etc as it reflects your true position,but I can assure you if you do not show your trades in a simple method Like most use on here people will not follow and also doubt your results.

I dont think either of you is making it easy to follow which is why I always use pips. DG I am totally lost as to your AUD/CAD trade. I got your E1 entry but that appeared to be all. Based on that as you had 3 entry points then you should be counting this as 1/3 rd pips for every point.It needs to be simple if you wish others to follow or they will soon be confused with all the posts that there are. Sure I understand why you guys want to use % etc as it reflects your true position,but I can assure you if you do not show your trades in a simple method Like most use on here people will not follow and also doubt your results.

I was averaging down into the position. Only my first entry got hit....

You exited 1/2 on AUDUSD at +18.... (when should have been 1/2 pip for every point?)

I`ve noticed you`ve always seemed to calculate your points this way?

I cannot see how it is complicated to understand my position in AUDCAD. I clearly stated its 0.66% risk on the trade (per entry; entered once, not 3 times - if entered 3 times = 2% overall risk. Was expecting it to be more spiky)

I will count every pip as 1/3 point then... (which is how i`ve been calculating in the past - average)

I was averaging down into the position. Only my first entry got hit....

You exited 1/2 on AUDUSD at +18.... (when should have been 1/2 pip for every point?)

I`ve noticed you`ve always seemed to calculate your points this way?

I cannot see how it is complicated to understand my position in AUDCAD. I clearly stated its 0.66% risk on the trade (per entry; entered once, not 3 times - if entered 3 times = 2% overall risk. Was expecting it to be more spiky)

I will count every pip as 1/3 point then... (which is how i`ve been calculating in the past - average)

look at my losers,they are always 28 x2 etc and I always point this out. If Im taking a single trade then i state it as small stakes or 1 lot. I think you should say start with x number of lots for every trade or 1 lot at 1 entry point etc. you said .66% and then counted the score as pips. The main point is that althought its probably clear what you are doing were we to have all your posts together,anyone trying to follow would have to get through a minefield of posts to work out exactly
whats gone on.

-35 x 2, not the best start to the week:mad:

heres an example of a losing trade. always double when I lose. Its possible that some may think it makes my winners look bigger as I dont state the averaging for the trade if say 1st 1/2 was +20 and 2nd 1/2 + 80 then its a +50 as an average. To me they are two trades,one is my bread and butter and the other the profits etc

Anyway guys,I hope you all have a great week trading. I will check in from time to time but taking a week off with family. Good luck