Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Anticipating a potential position short on the NZDUSD

(its way exceeded its 1.5x Daily ATR so not sure if it has too much steam left in it)

I`ll be all over this like a tramp on chips if it plays out on what im looking for.

(ive got rid of a lot of lines to emphasize on the price of interest - plus I know a lot of you have very clean charts :) )

Nice idea but I'm bit worried we wont get the entry.

Attachments

• nzdusd.png
    nzdusd.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 116
Hm im tempted to take EURJPY long at 95.207 as it looks like a very good level to take (although as i`ve said already, I usually only trade $pair but it looks too good atm)

( In regards to me saying it was a good short; even though it eventually did drop, that would have been a hard trade to tackle and those trades are usually a kick in the balls in terms of actual position management - i.e. 2 fake outs on direction = shakes out weak hands)

Last edited:
Hm im tempted to take EURJPY long at 95.207 as it looks like a very good level to take (although as i`ve said already, I usually only trade $pair but it looks too good atm)

( In regards to me saying it was a good short; even though it eventually did drop, that would have been a hard trade to tackle and those trades are usually a kick in the balls in terms of actual position management - i.e. 2 fake outs on direction = shakes out weak hands)

I agree about this being a difficult one at the moment

Attachments

• eurjpy piv.png
    eurjpy piv.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 114
Hey Guys, I don't trade real account on fridays because I don't want to to be in a position where I am holding over the weekend. More to the point, tempted to hold a losing position over the weekend because I dont want to book a loss that isn't yet at my stop. You probably know what I'm talking about or you are a better trader than I!

Doesn't mean I stop analysing the markets though..It's nice to occasionally plan and watch trades without real bucks on the line..Over time this helps me condition the mind to not let the money aspect of my trades hinder my thought process.

I'll be keen to watch if this pans out in the NZD/USD at all today.

Attachments

• momentum reading.png
    momentum reading.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 125
  • daily nzdusd.png
    daily nzdusd.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 116