Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Attachments

• USDCAD trade 260712.png
    USDCAD trade 260712.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 108
Please dont call it then,thanks

what do you mean? price was virtually at my entry (lower, actually) when i said i was long, it just wasn't "live" because I had already entered a day before, my point being I could have just as easily said, "going long here," at that lower price, which I suppose I'll do next time.

as for posting my stop loss, it changes with price, so I can't immediately and post it. rest assured, if i'm stopped, I will post it.

EDIT - Sorry, should have just said long at whatever price when I posted I was long on the 24th, instead of saying, "got long yesterday, so not live." Good trading!!!

Last edited:
Always good to know. I am long from 71 entry similar time to sweaty. Don't move my trade to BE on this play, and TP1 @00s.

i have taken half off @00s.

Sorry LF for not posting this in first instance - i missed the chance at time of entry as i have done most of the week, when i responded to DG it was back at the entry price 10071. My SL is 10056. TP2 10130.

short eurusd 1.2282 SL 1.2328 look for cricket score

trade reason - severe market knee jerk reaction to draghi's speech. fundamentals unchanged so expect a big reversion here.

fyi: i designed an excel spreadsheet that tracks acct. growth, win% , drawdown and will compound for you, and all you have to do is enter your entry and exit prices. let me know if you're interested. maybe i should sell it. :)

fyi: i designed an excel spreadsheet that tracks acct. growth, win% , drawdown and will compound for you, and all you have to do is enter your entry and exit prices. let me know if you're interested. maybe i should sell it. :)

how does it calculate drawdown? you need an api/web connection into the s/s, and it needs to store price (else how do you know that is the lowest price it has been since entered - unless you have timestamp also...which you dont) somewhere to calculate the DD.

it now appears you are hijacking the thread.

how does it calculate drawdown? you need an api/web connection into the s/s, and it needs to store price (else how do you know that is the lowest price it has been since entered - unless you have timestamp also...which you dont) somewhere to calculate the DD.

it now appears you are hijacking the thread.

wow, please chill, dude. anger i sense in thee. it's a good tool to track your progress. just trying to be kind - and the smiley face next to my "selling" comment meant I was kidding. it's not linked to your real trading account, it simulates it's own values internally. if you want to start with 50k, type in "50,000" in the appropriate cell, your trades in the appropriate cells, and it goes from there (and yes, it calculates DD trade-to-trade, so no, it cannot account for price fluctuations during a trade and it doesn't link anywhere.) i thought someone might like to use it as they track their progress in this thread, trade for trade. so again, let me know if you want to take a look, or if I am superseding etiquette, consider the gesture withdrawn.

Last edited:
wow, please chill, dude. anger i sense in thee. it's a good tool to track your progress. just trying to be kind - and the smiley face next to my "selling" comment meant I was kidding. it's not linked to your real trading account, it simulates it's own values internally. if you want to start with 50k, type in "50,000" in the appropriate cell, your trades in the appropriate cells, and it goes from there (and yes, it calculates DD trade-to-trade, so no, it cannot account for price fluctuations during a trade and it doesn't link anywhere.) i thought someone might like to use it as they track their progress in this thread, trade for trade. so again, let me know if you want to take a look, or if I am superseding etiquette, consider the gesture withdrawn.

it wasn't an angry response. i never knew smiley face meant "i am only kidding", i thought it was used to represent 'a smile' / 'happiness' / smthg similar. How stupid of me.

Golf or a proftiable trade.... Profitable trade after that awful round I performed! (lol)

Good trading to you all today!

Lets try keep this thread on topic strictly in relation to calling trades with stops at the time of entry :)

Im sure Lord will echo this :)

Have good evening all!

Anticipating a potential position short on the NZDUSD

(its way exceeded its 1.5x Daily ATR so not sure if it has too much steam left in it)

I`ll be all over this like a tramp on chips if it plays out on what im looking for.

(ive got rid of a lot of lines to emphasize on the price of interest - plus I know a lot of you have very clean charts :) )

Attachments

• nzdusd - potential trade.gif
    nzdusd - potential trade.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 90