Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I haven't had one single signal today. What can you do...? (n)
Rules are there for a reason i guess.

Be happy you have the discipline to avoid getting in. i have set my trade to take 1/2 off at +20 and will leave the rest.May not be around for a few hrs

Ok, so here is what im seeing on the FTSE and what I also missed as a potential trade too.

Things I have illustrated on these charts are only there for people to understand what it is i`m seeing and looking for.

The chart on the left is what we`re seeing now and the one on the right is going slightly back toward the end of April to show why price rejected that area.

Watching FTSE. Should be playing out as forecasted...

I have an order for long at 5495.5 and 5486 (futures)

Chart im interested in and notes. I act when the market comes to me. If it doesn't play out as anticipated I ignore and move on. (details and drawings on charts are to illustrate things more clearly so others understand the basic thought process applied at this stage)

From my last post there few days back, you`ll see a chart clearly indicating where I may go long from.

GBPUSD: 1.55897 (LONG trade potentially)
Target: 1.56350
Stop: 1.55600

Attachments

• long-order-gbpusd.gif
    long-order-gbpusd.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
hey all........back again

I see the USD has continued long off of a (finally) falling Dow ....

Verrrry Nice...verrrry Nice....shame I had to scoot for a while .....

I dont use 5m tf but for those of you who do, you`ll clearly see it.

This has given me confidence that the price will fall lower to an area of old resistance first time support for me to enter.

You`ll see on the chart my buy order but typically i`ll try get in the trade within that zone where there is a red line between the two blue ones.

I think we`re heading toward cash close and e-trading (futures ****) will kick in where technical s should dominate. So I don't expect anything irrational in terms of movements which is precisely what im wanting. Im wanting a slow ascend into that area with it to then, once its reached, overly spike down further to smash out all the weak hands and then of course push up to my targets of the neckline.

Hope this makes sense. There is MPC Member Weale Speaks at 18:30.

Attachments

• ftse-5m-h&s.gif
    ftse-5m-h&s.gif
    46.6 KB · Views: 98
fraction away on my order ive been banging on about all day lol. (1m TF)

Attachments

• long-order-gbpusd-.gif
    long-order-gbpusd-.gif
    31 KB · Views: 100
Im looking for AUDUSD to find some support here if possible. Not that im trading it but just another confluencing factor being a commodity FX pair....

News @ 18:30

Last edited:
Actually got a slightly worse price by 2 points.

Attachments

• entry-ftse.gif
    entry-ftse.gif
    54.3 KB · Views: 111
One for the road short EU 12561 STOP AT 75

made a new low but with no real push so out for +8, was expecting a big move of 25+ with it stuck in a tight range after a big drop. Ho hum!

Last edited:
AUDUSD needs to be find support and until then my FTSE isnt looking too good.

GBPUSD order nearly hit for long too.