Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hello my Lordship, see the threads up and running, will join you if thats ok, hope your well

Hello my Lordship, see the threads up and running, will join you if thats ok, hope your well

Great to have you back. You said youd be away for a while,I hope things went well.Theres been lots of action on here and and a few new callers come and go. Of course myself ,wacky and BP have been here since day one. Happy trading

like the aussie call

Attachments

• 2012-04-04_1055.png
    2012-04-04_1055.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 114
taken a short here @32.07 silver, nice london lunch manipulation coming up. stop 32.75. this is just an emergency stop, i get out when I know I am wrong, I take what the market provides.

Attachments

• silver manipulation4.png
    silver manipulation4.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 91
taken a short here @32.07 silver, nice london lunch manipulation coming up. stop 32.75. this is just an emergency stop, i get out when I know I am wrong, I take what the market provides.

I am looking to get out at 31.85 and take my profit. I have noticed manipulation completes quite often at certain times. These are London lunchtime, New York/Chicago Lunch, London close of play c. 5pm, New York/Chicago close of play c. 5pm.

Whoever moves these markets likes to get their business done in an orderly fashion. The final moves of the manipulation are the strongest and most decisive, lets see if they will come out to play. lol.

I am looking to get out at 31.85 and take my profit. I have noticed manipulation completes quite often at certain times. These are London lunchtime, New York/Chicago Lunch, London close of play c. 5pm, New York/Chicago close of play c. 5pm.

Whoever moves these markets likes to get their business done in an orderly fashion. The final moves of the manipulation are the strongest and most decisive, lets see if they will come out to play. lol.

set stop to +1, waiting for follow through but it might not come, you can only take what the market will give.

set stop to +1, waiting for follow through but it might not come, you can only take what the market will give.

target hit +19 after spread. manipulation complete. feather in your cap sir. anything could happen to price now, anything.

Attachments

• silver manipulation5.png
    silver manipulation5.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 82
Stopped out :-(

Going to sit on my hands for a couple of hours to see which way EURUSD is going today, bit wobbly at the moment