Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

BP, whats with the new target of +26 instead of +10,has that nurse been taking your money again,nice trade

staying with cad for a biggie

-10:(
Where can I get some darts?:whistling
That is me on the right
luke8.gif
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sorry for not putting in the s/l, Flash. It was at the last swing low. Just moved the s/l to 131.13 for a risk of 13.2 pips. When profit hits 65 pips, then the s/l will auto move to b/e +5, which should be shortly.

Anyone on to this possible triangle on G/J? Pretty massive with really nice profits to be gained if it breaks to the upside properly. I am in at 131.265 in anticipation. It may bounce off of the bottom trendline first, but thats ok.

^ Good stuff as usual, CD.

------

Alright, time to rev up for tonight's Nippon session.

- Big-ass move in the USD this afternoon. Wonder what that's about? Going to have to check it out.

- The E/J didn't move that much, so this can be considered an USD-only move.

- Previous session's high: ~109.6

- Previous session's low: ~108.7

- Today's intraday targets: range between 109.8 & 109.4

It's currently at 109.55, and seems to be gunning for 109.4. Sell-off to be expected? How low can it go?

Bias: short.

Also keeping a keen eye on Usd/Jpy to see how the USD's going to react.

Almost hit bottom of the range -- 109.42.

Going to reverse or keep going? Other Jpy pairs say down, but the E/J's not so sure of itself.

... Don't tell me this is going to be another no-volatility session. How the heck am I supposed to make anything in this kind of environment? JPY pairs are completely silent as it is. -_-;

So we had some mean reversion action tonight. 109.6 to 109.4 and back again.

Aside from that, nothin' happening. I think I'm done here.

ouch,moved stop to 85. ebntered as i beleived aussie would rise of trendline and gbp may continue its fall