Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Good morn.

I see the E/U's had a nice run up here to break 1.34! Can it hold the level or will it sell off?

Out BE.

Goddammit, what the hell was that PA? It goes my way nicely, then sudden sell spikes for no reason.

having luck with eur trade,surviving because eg is falling rapidly,if cable falls we could be in for a big fall

Flash, why not identify a way to get out when you notice a trade isn't working? I think it would substantially reduce your losers.

Flash, why not identify a way to get out when you notice a trade isn't working? I think it would substantially reduce your losers.
because he is like us all, we don't like what we see, but we still leave the trading going..hoping that it will turn.....

^ Everyone's got that, but it's not what I mean.

Flash only exits on the stop. For me, my stop has evolved into an emergency measure. As in, power/internet failure. Exits are done manually given what I see on the screen.

For example, he entered at 1.3409, but price ran up to the 25 at least. I'd have bailed long before that because I saw it was pushing up again. Even after selling down 05 it couldn't go further. Too much demand down there. Then boom, it shoots up to the 70. The market was saying it was just waiting for the right moment to rise again, but Flash stuck to the stop for an exit.

So I'm wondering if he wouldn't have a better hit rate by tightening the losers and simply picking more precise entries?

jules looks like you need a pint :cheesy:
watch