Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

long audusd 1.0676, stop 16 pips

1-2-3 reversal through the greater trendline and hopefully it'll bounce off it or the lesser one.

Attachments

• audusd2702.jpg
    audusd2702.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 117
taken 1/2 at +14 at little bit of resistance, rest to 1.0669 so i can let it run if it wants to

Looking favourable, Just popped up through the bit of resistance and through the gravitational forces of the whole number. I might have a runner as long as it doesn't retrace too badly.
Stop to 1.0690

long audusd 1.0676, stop 16 pips

taken 2nd 1/2 at 1.0740 for +64 pips.There's some resistance here. I might regret cashing in early but its come up quickly and can drop away in the same way in the blink of an eye. Would have preferred a slower rise.

taken 2nd 1/2 at 1.0740 for +64 pips.There's some resistance here. I might regret cashing in early but its come up quickly and can drop away in the same way in the blink of an eye. Would have preferred a slower rise.

Beautiful Trade
(y)(y)

Peter

Well, there went that Cable s/l for -30. Damn! Took the trade early, still looking for Cable to go long, just isnt ready yet.

Well, there went that Cable s/l for -30. Damn! Took the trade early, still looking for Cable to go long, just isnt ready yet.

A little unlucky today. Your call on the Au/Us was also a little early and yet it is now heading for outer space. I hope you managed to stay with it.(y)

Actually I closed a/u for a b/e trade so I can focus on the G/J trade. I just see more potential with it and prefer trading g/j over a/u. I just find a/u too slow for my taste. I am up quite a bit on g/j and just added another position (127.17) on the short. Payoff should be nice.

A little unlucky today. Your call on the Au/Us was also a little early and yet it is now heading for outer space. I hope you managed to stay with it.(y)

Attachments

• gbpjpy60.jpg
    gbpjpy60.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 76
Actually I closed a/u for a b/e trade so I can focus on the G/J trade. I just see more potential with it and prefer trading g/j over a/u. I just find a/u too slow for my taste. I am up quite a bit on g/j and just added another position (127.17) on the short. Payoff should be nice.

I agree. The g/j certainly does move a lot faster. I just took a look and it is moving well in your favour. Many pips to you.(y)

Last edited:
pending order on E/J Short 107.54 s/l 108.06 target 105.39
May not quite get the target, but 100pips is certainly a very good possibility. And I will gladly take that.

Attachments

• eurjpy30.jpg
    eurjpy30.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 81
That was only for overnight set & forget type trades. I've been extremely picky about what trades I take for those.

Peter