Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

good call on the eur....did you come out before it turned....and what made you make the trade...

just used my lucky dart :cheesy:
images

and what made you make the trade.now that is the million dollar :?: thats under lock and key :devilish:

[QUOTEim still staying with gbp short[/QUOTE]

Looks like Cable is starting to cooperate.:clap:

heres chart, dont really want to trade this time of night,work last night,so try again,its a lovely looking pullback

Attachments

• 2012-02-20_2204.png
    2012-02-20_2204.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 96
Could be an interesting evening. If definitive news on the Greece fiasco comes out either good or bad, then we could see some decent volatility otherwise may just be a long night.

AUD- MPM minutes @ 7:30est (1.5 hours from now)
NZD - inflation report @ 9:00est I don't normally trade nzd but worth a look
AUD- RBA gov speaking @ 9:30est

Peter

Could be an interesting evening. If definitive news on the Greece fiasco comes out either good or bad, then we could see some decent volatility otherwise may just be a long night.

AUD- MPM minutes @ 7:30est (1.5 hours from now)
NZD - inflation report @ 9:00est I don't normally trade nzd but worth a look
AUD- RBA gov speaking @ 9:30est

Peter

Thanks, but Ill leave you to it tonight wacky, I was up till 2.30 this morn waiting for something I thought would happen sooner. Ive got matchsticks to keep my eyes open at moment so have set orders. Hope you have a good session.

Looks like a serious run there, Flash! Good one!

I'm perplexed by this large of a move again before Asian open. I guess some Greece stuff must have come out.

Greece talks dragging on. My guess is traders dumped long positions thinking we're going to get the same "nothing resolved" news.

I do hate it when the moves start too early and catch me sleeping at the wheel. lol

Peter

could also have been an early stop run before the anticipated pop upward. That's how I am going to trade this for now.

Peter

Last edited:
Greece talks dragging on. My guess is traders dumped long positions thinking we're going to get the same "nothing resolved" news.

I do hate it when the moves start too early and catch me sleeping at the wheel. lol

Peter

Wusses!

could also have been an early stop run before the anticipated pop upward. That's how I am going to trade this for now.

epter

Opportunists!

epter

Now that's what I like to see in man: conviction!

-----

As for me, I'm seeing it might drop down a bit further before going back up (if it does at all), so I'll lie in wait for now.

Last edited: