Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I was just trying to keep you focused
I am glad it worked out for you (y)
sunstroke you need to try this but be warned flasher has not cleaned his feet for a year:cheesy:
tcrn160l.jpg

euro chart,looks bearish to me below 3290, may look to short if it gets to that level

Attachments

• 2012-02-20_1306.png
    2012-02-20_1306.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 114
Since today's a US holiday, I'm not sure there's much point to trading. The PA is less clean than usual and the moves seem to have died out. I'll keep watching for a bit, but I won't hold out.

Since today's a US holiday, I'm not sure there's much point to trading. The PA is less clean than usual and the moves seem to have died out. I'll keep watching for a bit, but I won't hold out.

I should have listened to VielGeld. This is too slow. Next move to the profit side and I am out for the day.

^ It's very choppy, dude. I couldn't make head nor tails of the PA myself so just called it quits.

It seems that G/J is marching slowly toward that 124.75 target. With very low liquidity in the markets until tomorrow, it just seemed like a very good time for a decent pullback to relieve a very significant over bought situation on this pair. Which is true on all time frames. I am still in and in profit. (y)