Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

been some great calls today guys
heres gbp chart again,similar pattern on eur/usd. Lovely smooth trendline,broken with spike up. I re shorted uc but didnt post as too late. As I post its spiked up to near my b/e stop

Attachments

• 2012-02-16_1452.png
    2012-02-16_1452.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 117
Flash, I really started noticing your line there last night on the E/J. Price just bounced off the trend like a charm. I might just steal your method! :D

Also, getting ready to short E/U. I surmise the 50 will be where sellers will come in.

reason for uc short. Just sold from trendline.first trade,I clearly got in too early.Dont really understand why it works,but it does,if you look at the price action as it approaches the line

Attachments

• 2012-02-16_1504.png
    2012-02-16_1504.png
    85 KB · Views: 132
Flash, I really started noticing your line there last night on the E/J. Price just bounced off the trend like a charm. I might just steal your method! :D

Also, getting ready to short E/U. I surmise the 50 will be where sellers will come in.

lol.Please do.I spent years looking at everything from mas to gann and came back to trendlines,its simple and the r/r is great. In time you get to spot the ones that work better than others,that can only be achieved through screentime. I havent posted many charts ,vids or trades lately as most dont seemed bothered and I often feel what Im saying is seen as to simple to work.Looks like there are a few other callers who are doing well, so thread picking up.What we dont want is it to get overcrowded.I rarely go back more than a page in any thread,and I assume others are the same

lol.Please do.I spent years looking at everything from mas to gann and came back to trendlines,its simple and the r/r is great. In time you get to spot the ones that work better than others,that can only be achieved through screentime. I havent posted many charts ,vids or trades lately as most dont seemed bothered and I often feel what Im saying is seen as to simple to work.Looks like there are a few other callers who are doing well, so thread picking up.What we dont want is it to get overcrowded.I rarely go back more than a page in any thread,and I assume others are the same

Thanks.

My theory is that traders are simply going for the pullbacks in larger trends. It must be a higher t/f thing.

I havent posted many charts ,vids or trades lately as most dont seemed bothered and I often feel what Im saying is seen as to simple to work

Hi Flash,

As a recent convert to pure price action trading, I would genuinely appreciate any charts and notes that you have to offer.

On a side note, since I am indeed very serious about trading I naturally visited your link........It made me laugh my balls off:clap::clap:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That which is simple is often hardest to understand.

Personally, I watch the trend on the 4H and pop trades on the 1H in the direction of the 4h trend. The blue ma's on my charts are 21sma-low and 21sma-high. When the pa is below the channel on the 4H, I go shorts only and when above, longs only. I go for a pullback on the 1H to the upper channel line, unless I get antsy and go in early, which typically get me losses. I guess I have Capt Currency to thank for part of that, although I prefer the 21 vs the 60. The other is Elliott Wave analysis. It works for me.

Thanks.

My theory is that traders are simply going for the pullbacks in larger trends. It must be a higher t/f thing.

I've tried ma's, bands, indicators, oscillators, percentages, deviations, waves, clouds, pollen counts, tidal levels, only longs on thursdays and lucky coins...ditched them all eventually (except the coin!). You can't beat good lines, a bit of price action and a chocolate biscuit to have with your coffee while your waiting.:)

I like the chocolate biscuit the best out of that list. LOL! (y)
I've tried ma's, bands, indicators, oscillators, percentages, deviations, waves, clouds, pollen counts, tidal levels, only longs on thursdays and lucky coins...ditched them all eventually (except the coin!). You can't beat good lines, a bit of price action and a chocolate biscuit to have with your coffee while your waiting.:)

I don't feel so bad, at least I haven't tried those two :LOL:

Peter

I am also a newbie, learning fast through mistakes. Like looking through the charts to see what you may/may not be pointing out....But more than often than not, normal work gets in the way....