Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Good to see the same old furniture lying around the thread. The new estate is now up and running. I also took a break from t2win as it became too much of my daily routine and life. This social stuff is mad and taking over our lives. Thankfully I dont really use twitter or facebook. Hows everything been going for you guys? any interesting odd bods about?

Hi LF, glad to hear the move has gone well and your settled in. I fully appreciate your comments about T2W, makes complete sense. Definitely, agree about Twitter and Facebook, my kids think I'm a dinosaur for not using them, I prefer to fly under the radar. :)

bloody hell roberto the lord has us labeled as odd bods , just like the other not to been mentioned player, I was starting to wonder if he was flashers brother ------ school run walking the dog etc .

Good to see the same old furniture lying around the thread. The new estate is now up and running. I also took a break from t2win as it became too much of my daily routine and life. This social stuff is mad and taking over our lives. Thankfully I dont really use twitter or facebook. Hows everything been going for you guys? any interesting odd bods about?

Goodmorning flash , same here i rarely post in T2W just the occasional swing trade or reply , definitely social media takes over our lives its crazy ...

Hi Flash,

This chap is new:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ing-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-108.html

He's made his 50 pip daily target already this morning...

bloody hell roberto the lord has us labeled as odd bods , just like the other not to been mentioned player, I was starting to wonder if he was flashers brother ------ school run walking the dog etc .

I've answered to worse :LOL::LOL:

Yes distinct similarities with the school run and dog:rolleyes:

Hi LF, glad to hear the move has gone well and your settled in. I fully appreciate your comments about T2W, makes complete sense. Definitely, agree about Twitter and Facebook, my kids think I'm a dinosaur for not using them, I prefer to fly under the radar. :)

Hehe, my kids call me that all the time. What's a twitter? lol

Nice to see Flash popping in :)

Peter

Last edited: