Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Attachments

• sillyness result.png
    sillyness result.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 114
Goes to prove, never chase a trade, miss the entry, leave it alone.
I have to confess, Ill chase an entry (or an exit for that matter) but only at my price! ;)
But i know what you mean, the juiciest bite is always the first! :D

And heres how it ended up! :cheesy:

Hi Darktone,

just a quick question if I may, from the chart that you posted what was your reasons for believing that upon entry that the market was going to reverse, rather than continue shorter, as I'm genuinely interested to know.

Best
John

Hi Darktone,

just a quick question if I may, from the chart that you posted what was your reasons for believing that upon entry that the market was going to reverse, rather than continue shorter, as I'm genuinely interested to know.

Best
John
No reasons whatsoever, was just for fun hence the size.

Carries on like this and ive got a trend change in the daily.
Hmm! Am sitting here now watching it recover! Considering the very real possibility that ive missed the payer!
The price action and my want for a daily trend change won out, kept me from taking the last couple of entry attempts!
Have to wait till today becomes left side of the chart to see how much this will or wont cost.

The ever repeating note to self "you know nothing!" :smart:

Attachments

• daily.png
    daily.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 5min missed.png
    5min missed.png
    29 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Hmm! Am sitting here now watching it recover! Considering the very real possibility that ive missed the payer!
The price action and my want for a daily trend change won out, kept me from taking the last couple of entry attempts!
Have to wait till today becomes left side of the chart to see how much this will or wont cost.

The ever repeating note to self "you know nothing!" :smart:
Oh well!......
Next! :LOL:

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 155
Good to see the same old furniture lying around the thread. The new estate is now up and running. I also took a break from t2win as it became too much of my daily routine and life. This social stuff is mad and taking over our lives. Thankfully I dont really use twitter or facebook. Hows everything been going for you guys? any interesting odd bods about?