Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

As far as I can see, I have one more decent set-up (still checking) that is likely to happen this week.

EURJPY Long order.

Entry: 99.022
SL: 98.578
TP: 99.552

(2% risk)

youve seem to be banging them in lately,have you been on a training course you forgot to tell us about. I see our friend is talking at thee traders expo soon.I almost fancy giong there and heckling him,but they might recognise me

Hey Flash

what Expo?....the Nov money show in London ?

what trader ?..........Trader Tom ?

I was thinking of popping along to the show on the friday

N

Hey Flash

what Expo?....the Nov money show in London ?

what trader ?..........Trader Tom ?

I was thinking of popping along to the show on the friday

N

theres not a great deal there of any use.I was there last year. Trader Tom,are you sure

theres not a great deal there of any use.I was there last year. Trader Tom,are you sure

I'm not really that fussed ..........but anyone who stands in front of a large crowd trading Live must need some large sphericals ? ;)

N

I'm not really that fussed ..........but anyone who stands in front of a large crowd trading Live must need some large sphericals ? ;)

N

No,whats the harm in calling one trade,if it loses,s o what,people will still think your good,and if it wins,the skys the limit.id happily do that if I wanted to sell a silly book or trading course

EURNZD long looks good (which im going to try and take) at 1.54916 - 1.54814

Stop will be 1.54161
TP: 1.55734

Will call it.

taken 1/2 off at +12,rest to b/e

thats 4 winning trades from usd/chf same line,but no runners as yet

3 of them came within 4 pips of stop,happy days

:smart::smart::smart: A Well done what stand are you on at expo to see if I can heckle you on thickness of line (lol):devilish::devilish::devilish:

Did you see me there last year?[/QUOTE]

Yes but get a shave and tidy up this year
images
:cheesy:

I know this will drop lower and ideally i`d want a lower price to enter at. Something im trying to refine on lower TF...