Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Watching plenty of markets at the moment.

GBPJPY waiting for long entry slightly lower - 124.700 being lowest and preferred entry.

Orders in for:

USDCAD - Short on retest
EURJPY - Long retest
USDCHF - (not actually placed order yet) looking for short between 0.95100- 0.95400

Will confirm all with price on entry at the time I enter.

Waiting for set-ups to unfold...

(I know we dont look at Indices - but im short on DAX at 7218.5 - with SL 7303.0 @ TP @ 7110.0 - 2% risk)

Waiting for set-ups to unfold...

(I know we dont look at Indices - but im short on DAX at 7218.5 - with SL 7303.0 @ TP @ 7110.0 - 2% risk)

Hi G.
You seem to look at several instruments at one time. Have you got more than one screen? :love:

Hi G.
You seem to look at several instruments at one time. Have you got more than one screen? :love:

Yeah just two monitors... One on left is with FXPro and I only look at Indices (futures), crude gold and silver.

And on the right is with IBFX (for now) where I watch all the FX pairs.

short eur/usd 1.2791 stop-13 trg+13

kick in the A--E for me for trying to be to smart ( back to the cellar for me flic-ing plonker) probably shoot up now from 1.2807

Last edited:
this action on eur is worse than someone sticking needles into your privates ( sorry ladies thats just my sence of humour)

Still in Dax short. USDCAD looking for long from my perspective (for the time being on H1 - course this can change but i`d like to see this for confluence)