Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Thanks,it looks tradeable, my main concern with patterns like that is when the break happens you are already points adrift.

Was going to say. Its good, just depend on how its used I guess...

Off to Cyprus Saturday morning for 10 days so wont be around for a little bit. Been a pretty flat week tbh and I dont plan on doing anything strenuous tomorrow!

Either way, might throw a few posts down here!

Night!

(oh and GBPAUD - 1.52200, really like that level and may take it if I see something happening over next 20-30 minutes short)

Thanks,it looks tradeable, my main concern with patterns like that is when the break happens you are already points adrift.

Sure. You pay your money and take your choice..
Some get into trades early and rely on good r/r to compensate for the extra risk. Some of us scaredy cats like to see a pattern we feel good with or seek some extra confirmation of a trade before we jump in - the reward might be lower but so is the risk. Its all good...

There's a falling three methods pattern brewing on the audusd daily chart. Its quite a strong pattern, especially if it closes today level (or beneath) the previous red bar, that would be very bearish. Well worth a punt if it pierces the low.

'If it pierces the low,
its ready to blow.'
lol. :clap:

The views expressed here do not comprise recommendations and should not be taken as investment advice unless as part of a larger financial portfolio. :p

ps. even though there are technically four green candles rather than three, the effect is the same...

This has gone throught the low now. Just waiting to see if it will test SBR. Even after waiting for confirmation, there's a lot of potential here.

Sure. You pay your money and take your choice..
Some get into trades early and rely on good r/r to compensate for the extra risk. Some of us scaredy cats like to see a pattern we feel good with or seek some extra confirmation of a trade before we jump in - the reward might be lower but so is the risk. Its all good...

absolutely,if I was more patient Id do a lot better,but even with those type of patterns I always feel I can improve and try and jump in early to my detriment. If I have a good looking wedge I tend to look for a lower high just before the line and jump in then and hope it breaks.
Just so hard on weeks like this.Ive had about 5 trades and am only slightly ahead.hard to stay focuses

absolutely,if I was more patient Id do a lot better,but even with those type of patterns I always feel I can improve and try and jump in early to my detriment. If I have a good looking wedge I tend to look for a lower high just before the line and jump in then and hope it breaks.
Just so hard on weeks like this.Ive had about 5 trades and am only slightly ahead.hard to stay focuses

I found out the hard way i don't have the mentalility for that. I like to know what it is i'm trading so if i saw a pattern forming, i might have jumped in early too. Then the pattern would disintegrate into nothing and i'm watching my money vanish and i felt like i'd wasted my money because the actual reason for the trade never came to fruition at all. Then i'd beat myself up about being trigger happy.
I suppose as with most things, its all down to money management. Its fine to dive in early in anticipation as long as the risk/reward works in the long run.

Really like Cable long from here.

I actually want to take it but im in and out today and dont really want to be trading as I have things to do.

(just on paper what I would do)

GBPUSD

Entry: 1.58406 (maybe if more patient wait for a drop slightly lower by 5-10 points)
SL:1.57872
TP:1.59043

I know its just paper and pointless but still, I am not planning on taking any credibility off whether or not its "paper profitable" but I really like the trade and thats how i`d tackle it. :)

what a boring week.Cant see anything. No doubt there will be a spike and then that will be it for the day.I know its quieter but I dont really understand why there is so much less movement,surely the same factors apply however many people are trading

what a boring week.Cant see anything. No doubt there will be a spike and then that will be it for the day.I know its quieter but I dont really understand why there is so much less movement,surely the same factors apply however many people are trading

Yup, I pretty much ended flat this week (slight profit but nothing to cream in my pants over thats for sure)

Before entering that gu triangle break out, I've decided to use all the profit (if any) for a holiday - I'll compound some other time;)

It worked nicely and I can choose a luxury holiday (thanks to the last 1/2 stake going nicely). I haven't been on a proper holiday since April and this August trading was surprisingly profitable (it's often rubbish). I think I pushed it as far as I can and wouldn't trade till the end of September.

Wishing you good trading and nice holidays:)

why would you want to leave Monaco? have a good rest

I prefer nice places, but not too crowded and they are usually far away. I guess I'll need to put up with a long flight on a normal plane as my stake was not big enough to cover for private jet hire expenses:(

-16 x 2 what a poor strat to the week
can see mrs flash putting you on this
k1636219.jpg
for the next month
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: