Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I guess its all over the fact I used to post orders in the past and was told to confirm entries aswell, that's all.

Doesn't need pages on this though? lol. It was a good trade, good call.

Forget it.
I was just referring to the fact that the price you said you'd seen on Zen's trade hasn't been on my charts for nearly a week. Just trying to lighten the mood. :)

Forget it.
I was just referring to the fact that the price you said you'd seen on Zen's trade hasn't been on my charts for nearly a week. Just trying to lighten the mood. :)

My bad! Sorry. :) I thought you were dragging it out lol.

lol Handbags at dawn:)

Its happened quite a few times before on the thread. Ive been on this and other live call threads for a long time and find spotting the past and late posters easy by their profile etc, and its not you two.
Im glad you both take it seriously as it is intended. By doing this, its so easy to spot the ones who arent. Your contributions are serious and sincere and that is the main thing. Using orders makes it harder,but if you are away from the screen you have no choice but to do that. Just make sure the thread doesnt take control and is used to help your trading. With you guys ,BP,splashy, and Wacky to return soon it will be a good place for us to learn and improve

Yeah fair shout LF.

Sorry if I came across like policing this thread! Was purely throwing it out there only for being pulled up on it in the past. :)

I understand it. It's good to check if in doubt - I don't mind.

I post here primarily to exchange my trading ideas with fellow traders expecting them to critique the set ups if they find faults. I don't feel like proving anything really. I just use this thread to improve my trading and enjoy company of fellow traders while trading. Sometimes I'm bored trading on my own all day long and enjoy some interesting and funny posts. And this is my favourite thread on this forum - it's somehow lively and realistic - almost no bs (if there is any it's often found out quickly).

BTW I've closed another 1/2 at 1.5877 +70

I'll try long again if it goes back for a retest

Last edited:
Yeah fair shout LF.

Sorry if I came across like policing this thread! Was purely throwing it out there only for being pulled up on it in the past. :)

your doing the right thing.I got it seriously wrong once.I was using mt4 and wasnt allowing for the 1hr time difference and was calling someone every name under the sun for calling trades late. The most common one they try is to post trades on spikes. If we post live here we can expect to be analysed and any mistakes pointed out. Also what we see can be reflected in our karma and our mood for the day. In the past if I was having a bad run I would often look for flaws in others and get ratty etc. Its all part of the emotions we have as traders. Hopefully if theres no where to hide we learn to control better. If you have a bad run,never worry just keep pressing the button and it will come right. Anyone following will remember the good trades when they come along. Its nothing to call a run of losers,Ive done it many times. We often think that weve had a loser so we need to post a winner which is exactly how we feel when weve seen a couple of trades go wrong and our account go down. A builder who doesnt have work goes looking for work in a panic and thats what we do. We start to see things that arent there and it goes downhill from there. Sorry Ive gone of at a tangent,its just some of the emotions Im sure your familiar with by now.
I cant see anything in my ranges so of to bed.GN

same line i got the pips from yesterday,

Attachments

• 2012-08-23_1539.png
    2012-08-23_1539.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 133
There's a falling three methods pattern brewing on the audusd daily chart. Its quite a strong pattern, especially if it closes today level (or beneath) the previous red bar, that would be very bearish. Well worth a punt if it pierces the low.

'If it pierces the low,
its ready to blow.'
lol. :clap:

The views expressed here do not comprise recommendations and should not be taken as investment advice unless as part of a larger financial portfolio. :p

ps. even though there are technically four green candles rather than three, the effect is the same...

Attachments

• audusd2308.jpg
    audusd2308.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
There's a falling three methods pattern brewing on the audusd daily chart. Its quite a strong pattern, especially if it closes today level (or beneath) the previous red bar, that would be very bearish. Well worth a punt if it pierces the low.

what do you mean by three methods.?
I also have three methods and when they coincide i call it the perfect storm. Ive missed the last two as I was on hols for one and asleep for the other

what do you mean by three methods.?
I also have three methods and when they coincide i call it the perfect storm. Ive missed the last two as I was on hols for one and asleep for the other

Thats just the classic name for the candlestick formation i suppose 'falling three methods', not my name for it. Its a bit of a mouthful, i know. Perfect storm sounds better. (y)
There's a rising three methods too which is bullish.

Last edited:
Thanks,it looks tradeable, my main concern with patterns like that is when the break happens you are already points adrift.