Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

audusd is still below last Friday's close so trend is still down for now.
5m chart shown

Attachments

• audusd03.gif
    audusd03.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 73
zuuuuuuuulu = barebufflashofthekilt trade :devilish: ---- long eur/usd 1.2947 stop -7 trg+14

update -------- ffs that was like having your privates squeezed in a vice

Last edited:
sell order eur/usd 1.2927 stop 1.2946 (if it hits the stop before the entry, I'll cancel the order)

>>>cancelled

Last edited:
short eur/usd 1.2927 stop -20 trg+20

update -------- good luck everyone after that trade no more today for me

Last edited:
nice trading zen,can you put a + or - figure when you take 1/2 off,it saves us working it out,thanks

Thanks Flash.

I often close 1/2 at some point when I'm in profit - so I would post it as 1/2 out (hope that's not confusing)

The remaining 1/2 I try sometimes to 'run the profit', although it's not my favourite. I prefer to take profits whenever available with moving stop closer and closer to the entry point.

Thanks Flash.

I often close 1/2 at some point when I'm in profit - so I would post it as 1/2 out (hope that's not confusing)

The remaining 1/2 I try sometimes to 'run the profit', although it's not my favourite. I prefer to take profits whenever available with moving stop closer and closer to the entry point.

Thats exactly how I trade,but easier to say 1/2 off at +5 etc so us lazy gits dont have to check entry and exit price to work it out