Live Trades

EURGBP 9th week up

This is 9th week on the trot eurgbp going up - why is that?

Hasn't happened before afaik

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 221
I SEND DAILY AND LIVE SIGNAL AND ANALYZE ALSO,

i am programmer, i made forex robot trader, i would like to help me for optimize my robot, i never want use commercial or make money from this way or with my robot,
i would like to help me,
JUST MY ROBOT MAKE MONEY WITH TRADING, THAT IS MT TARGET,

i will send my analyze and signal, generated by my robot forex trader i made,

daily trading analyze and forecast by fx robot,

eur/usd, sell signal activated under 0920, for now started first 0903 till 0883, as a first target,

if try to stay under 0920, so should be back to downtrend, and try to touch point 0900, 0880, 0875, as well,

if try to stay and break above 0920, should be try to test touch point in 0960, 0980, 1020, as well

eur/usd, was touched 0919, if try to stay and break under this level so can be back downward and try to touch 0890 - 0880, again,

eur/usd, i still keep, selling position and divided, next level under 0950, if stary and break back to downward,

This is 9th week on the trot eurgbp going up - why is that?

Hasn't happened before afaik

if it goes up thru 0.7750 then it might just keep on going..with 0.8000 as the next target..i am sure there are some fundamental reasons if one looks into it

current is 0.7700

short term trades

long above 0.7715 with 0.7750 as target

short below 0.7685 with 0.7665 as target..could easily get a quick bounce back up if drops fast here

tight stops are risky here

bias is long so could go for a long near 0.76875 and do a reverse trade if it breaks down..but as mentioned..i think it could easily dip and rise fast..only way to find out is wait and see what happens:)

let's see if it can break that bottom line:rolleyes:

well - it rejected it this time

Not to worry - I'll wait for another attempt. Must hit my stop to make me give up on this short - so I'm still in waiting for a nice profit

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 116
there you go - broken bottom line

Now I'll wait for a nice profit (it could take some time with this kind of pa though)

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 120
sell eurusd @ 1.0821 stop @ 1.0838

It made +13 or so at one point, but I didn't close it

stopped for -17

It broke lines all over the place - so much for lines:whistling

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Draghi is supposed to talk in an hour's time or so, so eurusd may shoot anywhere - I'll leave it till tomorrow