LIVE FOREX TRADES - Marwans Trading Journal

Marwan2010

Established member
As from Monday I will put my trading Journal here. It will be live trades that i take
I am targeting at least 500+ pips for this week

OM Shanti

USDCHF - weekly charts a bearish flag broken, looks likely a 500+ pip move in the coming weeks, and on the daily the 200 ema has decisively been broken.

POWER of ISLAM! - This thread has been at the No1 Slot for past 2 weeks continuously, creating lot of negative energy!

This positive thread giving live trades and signals, I am hoping not only to help myself with discipline, but help others by givingthem confidence that trading pips can be achieved easily

EURJPY - a very bullish daily and 4h charts, looking for a move to 136 ish, which is the 200ma on daily. A failure here next week will offer good short opportunities

My Money Management Rules

STOPs - The maximum stop that I shall use will be 50 for intraday and 100 for swing trade. But it will be based on teh support / resistance level.
Target - I shall be having an open target, and looking to continually move stops

Scalps, i will have a stop of 25 and move stops after it is in 20+ pips in profit

loss 5 pips

Seems a funny time to play the market and create opposing positions and then duck out anyway.

Although I have not looked at the market I would be surprised if there is enough volatility to make it worth trading.

What was your rational for entering anyway?

I would have thought standing on the sidelines and seeing what happens after the recent rises would be more appropriate???

Don't worry about answering this if you don't have an answer by the way. Its just my late night chewing the cud sort of thing.

What was your rational for entering anyway?

Don't worry about answering this if you don't have an answer by the way. Its just my late night chewing the cud sort of thing.

Agree it was a case of sitting in the sidelines, but i was looking for a continuation move, and this simply did not happen, so closed it with a small loss.

really pissed off closing my shorts 2 early! - guess got pusuaded by all the signals on dailyfx as long long and long!