Live forever with ebay

After closely studying the advertisement I conclude that there is a market for a new design of shoe.
Most immortals in my experience prefer sandals.

Although I do not yet have a copy of the minutes of the meeting it's my recollection that when we immortals last met we decided to dissolve the group as there were too few of us still fit to conduct business.

The ones attending were the only ones not suffering from US patent disease, which, although it cannot be lethal, is nevertheless, permanently mentally disabling.

Yeah, one guy went out to get some cofees and got handcuffed by one of the swampy lot to a railing.
I think that was the year when they broke into LIFFE and a few of the locals had photocopied a load of 50 pound notes that they started throwing at them down the escalators to see how true they were to their anti capitalist sentiments.

I remember eventually getting back into the building via Cousins Street. When I got to the atrium I saw a load of locals standing at the top of the escalator - punching and kicking the oncoming 'conveyor belt' of filthy hippies. They were going down like flies. Poor old Moon Flower and Wind Child never new what hit them. hahaha. They deserved it after knocking out the security guards (read 70 year old men who fought for these ******s right to demonstrate).

Bet they wish they had their immortality rings on that day!