Live-Call all trades, use 25k, averaging 2k+ profit per week.

Firey6

15 0
As requested ive attached a screenshot of my trading account... :):cool:

This is the reason why you guys all fail though,
as you focus on the amount of capital you have to start with,
rather than learning how to focus on the actual skill of getting great entry levels and making consistent profit from the trades... :LOL::p

If you look at my twitter journal and see my live-calls (all time-stamped) for the last few days/weeks/months even,
you will see that I have been extremely successful consistently. :whistling

So why don't you guys now match me, and live-call your trades in realtime? :devilish:

Attachments

Last edited:

tar

Legendary member
10,441 1,313

This is the reason why you guys all fail though,
as you focus on the amount of capital you have to start with,
rather than learning how to focus on the actual skill of getting great entry levels and making consistent profit from the trades... :LOL::p

If you look at my twitter journal and see my live-calls (all time-stamped) for the last few days/weeks/months even,
you will see that I have been extremely successful consistently. :whistling

So why don't you guys now match me, and live-call your trades in realtime? :devilish:
We already do ...

DowJones

Experienced member
1,236 437
No, you are being disingenuous (again). All you've shown is an account with money in it. I can transfer £28k into an account and then transfer it back to my bank. It means nothing. As you know, we asked to see a few days worth of trade history:
...how about you post the past 3 working days worth of trade statements here for validation? I've done the same in my thread...
If you look at my twitter journal and see my live-calls (all time-stamped) for the last few days/weeks/months even, you will see that I have been extremely successful consistently. :whistling

Because (as we told you before) your calls are basically meaningless:
...Which is why no-one in the professional finance sector will ask to see your "live calls" as evidence. They will however ask, amongst other things, to see a verified trade history...
All you have proved is that you are unable to verify any of your trades in any shape or form.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock