Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Kaching!

My .1 long at 8364 has reached its limit at 8398: 34pips

295 + 34 = 329pips

Book'em Danno! :cheesy:

So, that leaves me with safety net longs above 8400, next shorts are 8498 and above...

rav700: long 8410 limit 15 definitely in the cards. Keeping a safety distance to the big
figure is a good way of avoiding stops knocking rate back down.

I'll try to gauge it through Bernanke's speech and Tokyo's reaction to it.

If Tokyo reacts flat: expect big reaction up or down.
If Tokyo does it's usual (down till 1.30, up till 5.30), Big Ben time, albeit with even more powerful swing, possible follow through.

Will also have to take into account what news is scheduled tomorrow, what consensus expectations are.

More Zen over cold beer tonight :|

marmoset said:
I'll try to gauge it through Bernanke's speech and Tokyo's reaction to it.

If Tokyo reacts flat: expect big reaction up or down.
If Tokyo does it's usual (down till 1.30, up till 5.30), Big Ben time, albeit with even more powerful swing, possible follow through.

Will also have to take into account what news is scheduled tomorrow, what consensus expectations are.

More Zen over cold beer tonight :|

Don't forget about the Asian holidays for the rest of this week.

G-Man

kon_london said:
Where is your SL?
Hi mate sorry about that .....
I had several binary trades to deal with ....
My stop was at 85 as I know 75 is major resistance....Got my 20 pips out of it that enough...
Take care
Now I am back at home 5 hours of trading to go....Lets see what happens

Happy trading best of luck....

Right, closed out .2 long of safety net for another 30pips.

329+30 = 359pips

Absolute personal record :-0 :LOL: :eek: :p *must*not*head*down*to*pub* :cheesy:

put in a .1 short at 8425 limit 8404

rav 700, not trying to be derisive...but why not place a limit at 8470 if thats where you felt the major resistance was?

smbtnt said:
rav 700, not trying to be derisive...but why not place a limit at 8470 if thats where you felt the major resistance was?
no problem mate I take all critisism in good hope that it will maek me a better trader....
The reason is Spikes and spreads mate that all but you are right in what you say....
Happy trading rav

marmoset said:
Right, closed out .2 long of safety net for another 30pips.

329+30 = 359pips

Absolute personal record :-0 :LOL: :eek: :p *must*not*head*down*to*pub* :cheesy:

put in a .1 short at 8425 limit 8404

I have never seen anything like this at all...you are one of the greatest forex traders I have known on this board and inside my inner circle of traders.....I am pleased that you have achieved it and I hope this is just the first of many.....
Happy Trading

rav

Hard to top a day like this :rolleyes:

Don't worry, there'll be days where I'll get it wrong big time :confused: The only way to minimize damages are those midnight Tokyo session daily strategy musings and keeping safety nets in place, trying to think of all possible and impossible outcomes... :eek: oh, and keeping positions tiny (money mgmt anyone?) to avoid margin calls

"greatest forex trader" :?: Only time will tell... :|

But in the meantime, LET'S ROCK! :devilish: ;)

Last edited: