Best Thread Live Cable Trading

H3 resistance

I know I keep going on about this stuff, same again, H3 (7565) acted as resistance.

Attachments

• h3 resistance again.gif
    h3 resistance again.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 139
Cableguy said:
I know I keep going on about this stuff, same again, H3 (7565) acted as resistance.

What's that, Cam Levels ??

I've got 1.7575 (which is about the spike HOD overnight in Asia)

as i say,trying to be disciplined with stops.yesterday was -13,-13,-9.then tryed mental stop and-54

Kaffee said:
What's that, Cam Levels ??

I've got 1.7575 (which is about the spike HOD overnight in Asia)

Yup, Cam levels. Mine is slightly different. Does your's allow you to set the GMTShift? If so, set it to 5.. (just my personal setting, I'm not saying thats what it should be)

superspurs said:
as i say,trying to be disciplined with stops.yesterday was -13,-13,-9.then tryed mental stop and-54

I'm now focussing on stops being more a reversal point. i.e would I contra the trade at that point ?

Next logical step I guess is to actually place the contra trade.....

Cableguy said:
Yup, Cam levels. Mine is slightly different. Does your's allow you to set the GMTShift? If so, set it to 5.. (just my personal setting, I'm not saying thats what it should be)

Where do you get yours from CG ?

superspurs said:
just introducing myself,hopingto give myself more discipline by posting.ive been watching boards for a while.hello all

Welcome!! What a great neme you have (im a Spurs Season ticket holder!)

CG,

Do you do your own calculations for Camarilla levels? Or do you subscribe to Surefire? There seem to be so many variations / versions around...your advise would be valued.

Cheers,
Lal

Cableguy said:

Moring all! I have a SHORT (5 lots) at 553 looking for 30 pips and with a 20 pip stop. My stop is o/s H3 (I make it 566) and target inside L3 (519).

Kaffee said:
Where do you get yours from CG ?

A chap on another board emailled it to me, I've attached the more stable version. When you load it set gmtshift to 5. This works for me.

Attachments

• camarilla.zip
    2 KB · Views: 121
Kaffee said:
I'm now focussing on stops being more a reversal point. i.e would I contra the trade at that point ?

Next logical step I guess is to actually place the contra trade.....
im going to work on the trade a bit more,i keep thinking i should fade myself,or be like badtrader was,just do the opposite :eek:

klal said:
CG,

Do you do your own calculations for Camarilla levels? Or do you subscribe to Surefire? There seem to be so many variations / versions around...your advise would be valued.

Cheers,
Lal

Hi, no I use an MT4 indicator - does all the calcs for me, I attached it earlier.

Hope this helps

Thank you, friend. I happen to use MT4 myself in tandem with Amibroker.

Cableguy said:
Hi, no I use an MT4 indicator - does all the calcs for me, I attached it earlier.

Hope this helps

zuke said:
Welcome!! What a great neme you have (im a Spurs Season ticket holder!)
how do,not a season ticket holder but get there when i can,hoping to get one nxt season,ill be at the villa game tho COYS

CG, Thanks! Working now. Looks good. I did have to remove the ";" around the curly braces in the WHILE and IF loops as the compiler didn't like them.

Sorry for being greedy but where will I find the rules to trade with these levels?

Cheers,
Lal

Cableguy said:
A chap on another board emailled it to me, I've attached the more stable version. When you load it set gmtshift to 5. This works for me.

klal said:
CG, Thanks! Working now. Looks good. I did have to remove the ";" around the curly braces in the WHILE and IF loops as the compiler didn't like them.

Sorry for being greedy but where will I find the rules to trade with these levels?

Cheers,
Lal

http://www.camarillaequation.com/

Note however I tend to use these levels more as support and resistance, a movement from H3 to L3 and vice versa isn't that common. I use Pivots and Camarilla points in conjunction with S&R.

Jesus, are we all programmers on here ;)

Cableguy said:
http://www.camarillaequation.com/

Note however I tend to use these levels more as support and resistance, a movement from H3 to L3 and vice versa isn't that common. I use Pivots and Camarilla points in conjunction with S&R.

Jesus, are we all programmers on here ;)

LOL.... I am, but not C++ which is what that zip file looks like.

Interesting to see the % values applied to the H/L/C combinations to give the Cams.

Kaffee said:
LOL.... I am, but not C++ which is what that zip file looks like.

Interesting to see the % values applied to the H/L/C combinations to give the Cams.

I'm C# - gotta love it!

just a quick one lads,do you put orders in and wait for them to be hit,or do you hit the button at the moment