Best Thread Live Cable Trading

I do understand fib levels but fib rejection is a new term please could you explain this if not no problems.. :rolleyes:

well, a fib rejection is always interesting and it may well go straight down through support like a knife through butter.

but for me its only the start of a set up.

rav

only what you might expect it to mean

see pic ( If I can work out how to post one)

Attachments

• cable.gif
    cable.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 154
I still am thinking cable will go for 1.685 or 1.690 ,50 movin aver on the monthly chart this month or next.

Anybody else?

DoubleSix said:
rav

only what you might expect it to mean

see pic ( If I can work out how to post one)

thanks For that mate...
I am a bit shocked with the dollar bullishness really....I mean how long can it go on dont you think that there has to be some kind of correction at any point....
To be honest I had the view that cable will reach the 1.7900 mark again at least before Christmas. Reason Is I have been studying the last 5 years of cable history and I know that it might be more of a coincidence but it has literally been higher in all november-december periods against the dollar.
Just my 2 pennies worth...
Thanks for your help
Rav :LOL:

The 50 Pip Move at 10:18

This is a snap shot of theThe 50 Pip Move at 10:18..
FYI

Attachments

• 50 pip move .png
    50 pip move .png
    115.4 KB · Views: 142
how long can it go on dont you think that there has to be some kind of correction at any point....

it will go on as long as the money continues to drive it down.

but when you are trading its best to leave all those sorts of thoughts at the bar and just trade what you see.

imo

DoubleSix said:
it will go on as long as the money continues to drive it down.

but when you are trading its best to leave all those sorts of thoughts at the bar and just trade what you see.

imo

For cable there is good support @ 1.667 but that's a long way away

The only thing that will keep it from falling to support is a rate hike

If they don't hike rates , well, look for a freefall.

coolTrader said:
Someone is buying the dollar across the board. and it is not the analysts :cheesy:

But... As I trade intraday. I don't care where it is going as long as it is profitable :D

Me too...The writing for cable was on the wall after last Friday's deficit data. The figure was HUGE but Cable barely rallied before shoving us down to the level we see today. Not sure if we'll see a shift futher down past 1.69, but you'de have to be a brave man to position trade a long right now.

G-Man said:
Bouncing off the hourly rising channel?

At 17160. Sell break below.

G-Man

Never really understood this "break below"... at what point do you consider it a break... first peek over it ?

Kaffee said:
Never really understood this "break below"... at what point do you consider it a break... first peek over it ?

Normally I take a 10 pip view. Really need to see the charts when it is happening to get a better feel. If the momentum looks good then can add to the position.

G-Man