Best Thread Live Cable Trading

anyone think that the sell off from 250 was as they say technicals steaming in ? and they will feel pain ?

I went long bt..because my signal told me to..I learnt a long time ago to ignore how I "feel" about a trade :LOL:

badtrader said:
You should never Hope,If in doubt get out,But you be Ok I am long and you dont want to fade me :cheesy:

"and you dont want to fade me"....... except on the day you post your first loss, like today. ;)

Kaffee said:
"and you dont want to fade me"....... except on the day you post your first loss, like today. ;)

Very funny but correct. :eek: I can't win them all. if you do the math I sill give the thread over 40 pips in 2 day ;) that is including today loss.

coolTrader said:
might fade you later @10 :cheesy: will wait for my signal.

Dare you :cheesy:

Im now flat at out @ 1,7176 just 10 pips. The market is mixed, stay out till tomorrow Yen going up with cable.

badtrader said:
Very funny but correct. :eek: I can't win them all. if you do the math I sill give the thread over 40 pips in 2 day ;) that is including today loss.

Dare you :cheesy:

Still long? :cheesy:

Anyone notice possible head n shoulders dollar yen hourly ? break 118.72 might see downside to 117.85.. 118.00. provide a lift for GBP Euro V USd. it has to give up 119.00 first.

Cable might eventually go down to 1.685 or 1.6900 area next month before turning around fully .

The 50 month moving average.

Im still long @185...it'll interesting to see if it can rally after yesterday's debacle.