Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Hope you all had a good day. Managed to escape what would have been a bloody day phew! down but only by whisker! I thought it was over. :cheesy:

It has been a strange day should have traded the Eur, funny when I did it was instant profit.

I know what i would do,but I want to know what you guys think,come on time is running out,you should know,its only a short scalp.

badtrader said:
still not to late to give me where you think its going in the next 15 to 20
It looks long but.. I would rather be on the short side when the longt finishes. for now

I would know call it a day,the 20 pips to the upside now looks off.would you still hold the long veiw Cooltrader

badtrader said:
I be looking in friday to see you trades,do give them live,I will fade them :cheesy:
Fading me will be dangerous as I am always on the right side :)

cable now in support zone at 7670

time to put your feet up close shorts and let others take the strain

(unless you think its going straight down)

DoubleSix said:
cable now in support zone at 7670

time to put your feet up close shorts and let others take the strain

(unless you think its going straight down)

We get NFP today, so everything can happen... :cheesy:

Satori said:
Hi,

Virgin Forex trader here (although have been trading stocks and indices for years), so be gentle with me.

At 1.7808 I'll go long with a target of 1.7954 within 1-3 days.

At 1.7692 I'll go short with a target of 1.7633 within a day or so.

Probably longer-term than you guys trade buy, hey, it's still trading Cable eh?

Currently it's in no man's land as far as I'm concerned, so I'll refrain from trading and have a cup of Earl Grey instead.

Closing short at 1.7660. Have my doubts about it going all the way down to 1.7633 now.

coolTrader said:
where/when did you take this short?

Yesterday, around 14:40.

Not sure where it's going now. If I had to guess I'd say up, but I'm not sure enough to trade it yet.

I can imagin the NFP will follow all the other announcements and be above expectations, by how much though? Breach of 646 would lead to a test of 610 and if good figures more. Resistance at 689 and 770. imo.

What was annoying about yesterday was that the break we/I waitewd for ALL day, happened at 1 o,clock this morning and Asia got it....just as they got out of bed. I want my pips back.