Best Thread Live Cable Trading

I did not take any of the longs but took a short @ 94 and then @65 Waiting for my next move

Anyone interested in a long term trade. A few more days like today and a break below 17200 we could be heading for 14900 sometime next year, Head and shoulders on the weekly. The area around 17200 might be tested over the next couple of weeks.

For the moment we are oversold so the down side is limited.You can also draw a uptrend from the 12, 18 & 19 Oct lows which we are on now, we would break it if we close below 17505 on the daily.

Breadman

Last edited:
dont you just love it when a plan comes together ?

unfortunately its friday and there are house rules about the weekend

so have to leave it here.

but downtrend is still in place and I expect new lows in due course.

Cool- not 200 but will 163 do ?

I had a day off today. sort some business out. But I have been scalping the Russell the last 3 hours.

Most trade cable on here but EUR.USD welcome

badtrader said:
I had a day off today. sort some business out. But I have been scalping the Russell the last 3 hours.

Most trade cable on here but EUR.USD welcome

badtrader where have you been I thought we had a date today? You just could not stand the heat could you :cheesy:

coolTrader said:
badtrader where have you been I thought we had a date today? You just could not stand the heat could you :cheesy:
You made 10 pips, not worth talking about.you need to better than that. ;)

donaldduke said:
Well done, anyone who didnt make a profit today in cable should probably give up trading.
I've retired from trading on your advice.

JonnyT

Jonny,

how was the week in total ? you seemed to start the week well.

donaldduke said:
Well done, anyone who didnt make a profit today in cable should probably give up trading.

Really! Warren buffet will be retiring soon then! He got it totally wrong and has cost him millions :cheesy:

At least whoever got it wrong yesterday only got it wrong 1day. But to be short dollar the whole year!!

have a good weekend.

coolTrader said:
Really! Warren buffet will be retiring soon then! He got it totally wrong and has cost him millions :cheesy:

At least whoever got it wrong yesterday only got it wrong 1day. But to be short dollar the whole year!!

have a good weekend.

Well WB didnt make his money trading, he made it investing, hed probably make a crap
trader.

JonnyT said:
I've retired from trading on your advice.

JonnyT
If only it was that easy, tradings way too adictive, most people on this board suffer from speculative fever, i know i would find it very hard to stop. You just dont get that rush from anything else.