Best Thread Live Cable Trading

badtrader said:
I try to give the thread 1 trade a day but done 2 today +6 and a + 21. :D

I would like you views trading forex,using CME Futures or S/B,What do you guys trade, For scalp my self I still rather futures as I can buy the Bid and sell the Ask, You cant do this with S/B And I dont like how they price change, I had 2 firms up, one was CMC and the other Capital Spread, two different prices you get,example the bid on CMC was 83 and capital spreads 81, some times they get in line but most of the time they are all over the place. Although I can trade with by broker and trade Spot but margin is 2k to trade around $10 a point. the prices are true, but the margin is high, unlike S/B Where you can trade on 150 quid margin with cmc and 60 quid with capital, based on 1 pound a point.

Take a look here - home for many pro traders:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com

PS. I don't use them myself.

Livermore said:
Take a look here - home for many pro traders:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com

PS. I don't use them myself.
LoL, I been trading 10 years full time. Trade with Berkeley futures in London. I trade the S&P Full time and Russell 2000 for scalps. Dont trade Forex.Although I give some trades here, My bread and butter is futures. I came on here to prove most are wrong if you remember, take a look back on the thread. I then got asked to show some trades.Thats it. Most who give statements like yours are wannabe traders. ;)

badtrader said:
LoL, I been trading 10 years full time. Trade with Berkeley futures in London. I trade the S&P Full time and Russell 2000 for scalps. Dont trade Forex.Although I give some trades here, My bread and butter is futures. I came on here to prove most are wrong if you remember, take a look back on the thread. I then got asked to show some trades.Thats it. Most who give statements like yours are wannabe traders. ;)

Trading pro in 10 years - and you only got 4 stars...That's not fair. I will recommend you for the fifth star. I know it's very important for you. LOL

PS. I have been been trading 20 years (but not full time).

On the taxpoint surely if you are doing decent size and are profitable you set up a limited company and pay a tax rate of just 19% on the first £300k. Spread bet spreads are too wide and paying 40% income tax is not necessary.

JP1966 said:
On the taxpoint surely if you are doing decent size and are profitable you set up a limited company and pay a tax rate of just 19% on the first £300k. Spread bet spreads are too wide and paying 40% income tax is not necessary.
I have an offshore account. see you tomorrow guys

badtrader said:
I wont say who I am,there are one or two,who know who I am.Sorry cant say,I may get banned

I just wonder why a real big pro trader like you uses a firm for newbies like CMC - and a spread betting firm... :cheesy:

Last edited:
Fair enough but (as I am sure you are fully aware) if you reside in the UK then where the account is based is irrelevant and tax is still due.

Livermore said:
I just wonder why a real big pro trader like you uses a firm for newbies like CMC - and a spread betting firm... :cheesy:

Isnt it obvious who he is!!! Im not even trying and it sticks out like a sore thumb!!!!!

Lol

just picking up from yesterday, the second fib rejection killed the bull in it and he was safely returned to his pen.

trend resumed