Best Thread Live Cable Trading

itching to exit my final lots, the double top at 7350 looking ominous, stops at 7330.
anyone still holding longs?

smbtnt said:
itching to exit my final lots, the double top at 7350 looking ominous, stops at 7330.
anyone still holding longs?
Im still long @33 (I think G Man is also) with a stop at 03

All the major eco news has come out today already, but we still have Bernanke speaking and the UK indicator index at 3.30. Not sure if these'll affect cable much though

Final rejection of 7350? Lower lows, higher highs, lower lows, conflicting TA suggests and end to this short rally.

Overnight support broken and tested at 1.7360, now acting as R, 1.73 immediate support but the writing seems to be on the wall.

Last edited:
smbtnt said:
Overnight support broken and tested at 1.7960, now acting as R, 1.73 immediate support but the writing seems to be on the wall.

I assume you mean 1.7460 :LOL:

A slight rally before 3.30..maybe my all is not lost for my long after all :cheesy:

Fantastic V bottom zuke, hope it follows through for you, unfortunately i did not receive a signal from my strategy.

zuke said:
All the major eco news has come out today already, but we still have Bernanke speaking and the UK indicator index at 3.30. Not sure if these'll affect cable much though

Zuke,

I can't finde anything about the UK indicator index on the newswires - has it been delayed?

incredible day today.
2 separate 30-min bars with 50+ pip range.

a day for oscillators and faders.

hope you made pips.
is the consensus it is going to fall through 1.7300 support ?

trendie said:
incredible day today.
2 separate 30-min bars with 50+ pip range.

a day for oscillators and faders.

hope you made pips.
is the consensus it is going to fall through 1.7300 support ?
I take it you madeeall the pips :cheesy: I am down but not out

coolTrader said:
I take it you madeeall the pips :cheesy: I am down but not out

So now the question is..will it FINALLY break R 60? or test S 7300?

Livermore said:
Are you a breakout trader?

I do trade b/o off 30 min bars..however..I went long at 33 because my set up told me to. My first target is 93 from which I will start scaling out at for 60 pips. Lets hope it gets there!