Best Thread Live Cable Trading

dc2000 said:
Mrng Chaps

Looks like I was a few mins and pips out but hey dont shoot the messenger

FXCM have a low of 7631... which is exactly what you said wasn't it ? Good call.

Edit:- Now switching my attention to the CAMS. L4 L3 range approx 17620 - 17560

Kaffee said:
Just to make sure I don't repeat myself for the umpteenth time..... tell me what the MAXIMUM is you could have achieved from Big Ben this morning if you caught the extreme. It was far from a bad morning if you did in fact trade it. ( I didn't)

Look on a chart. Maybe you could have got 20 pips. (I don't trade Big Ben, but Big Baruch).

Hi Kaffee
You are correct, I had 633 I must have put the mouse over the previous bar as I posted

Kaffee said:
Just to make sure I don't repeat myself for the umpteenth time..... tell me what the MAXIMUM is you could have achieved from Big Ben this morning if you caught the extreme. It was far from a bad morning if you did in fact trade it. ( I didn't)

I did not trade as I got up at about 9.30, but if I was up in time, I had a sell signal around 7.15 at 1.7682. At the extreme exit price, would of been around 1.7636. That would of given me a total of around +46.

-A8

Altern8 said:
I did not trade as I got up at about 9.30, but if I was up in time, I had a sell signal around 7.15 at 1.7682. At the extreme exit price, would of been around 1.7636. That would of given me a total of around +46.

-A8

I've got a low of 7659 on the 7-8 bar..... and a further low of 7631. So 28 pips (-say 5 pips for slippage & spread) =23 pips.

I'd take it if it was offered !! ;)

Altern8 said:

-A8

I don't think there was a Big Ben sell signal at 1.7682

Baruch said:
I don't think there was a Big Ben sell signal at 1.7682

I have attached a screenshot of my chart. My broker is +2 of GMT, so on the chart, it shows a signal at 9.15 broker time or 7.15 GMT. Not sure wether this is a true BB signal or not. But would of given me a nice breakfast bowl of pips :)

-A8

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 184
Kaffee said:
I've got a low of 7659 on the 7-8 bar..... and a further low of 7631. So 28 pips (-say 5 pips for slippage & spread) =23 pips.

I'd take it if it was offered !! ;)

Yes, better than nothing. I suppose Hans123 is short now?

Baruch said:
Yes, better than nothing. I suppose Hans123 is short now?

Hmmm. Dunno as he hasn't posted his entries today yet, and my chart shows we've had a low exactly 5 pips below the 5-9 range. So depending on his data feed, he might not be.

Altern8 said:
I have attached a screenshot of my chart. My broker is +2 of GMT, so on the chart, it shows a signal at 9.15 broker time or 7.15 GMT. Not sure wether this is a true BB signal or not. But would of given me a nice breakfast bowl of pips :)

-A8

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what are the signals on your chart?

Thanks

Purplekiwi

Kaffee said:
So less than 0.7 should/will see Cable rally ?

Yes. But the problem with consensus is that it comes not from traders. I have heard that pro traders have their own "whisper numbers" - and this must have been higher than 0.7. The market was also oversold.