Best Thread Live Cable Trading

since the hans123 didnt trigger so far, the second set of ranges may get triggered when the us come online ?

if the first set of ranges dont trigger, do you then ignore them and only trade the second set, irrespective if the afternoon set get triggered, and price moevement subsequently trigger the morning set ?
( does that even make sense )

makes perfect sense I assumed you traded both if they were hit so in theory you could have 4 positions triggered per day

trendie said:
since the hans123 didnt trigger so far, the second set of ranges may get triggered when the us come online ?

if the first set of ranges dont trigger, do you then ignore them and only trade the second set, irrespective if the afternoon set get triggered, and price moevement subsequently trigger the morning set ?
( does that even make sense )

ALL the signals are traded... so if signals from morning session aren't triggered until pm session (or even after pm signals have been triggered) they are still executed.

Hence the theory of adding to a winning position.

Kaffee said:
ALL the signals are traded... so if signals from morning session aren't triggered until pm session (or even after pm signals have been triggered) they are still executed.

Hence the theory of adding to a winning position.

okely-dokely, neighbourly-deighbourly.

For them the Layman that i am... can you please let me know what you think is happening on the cable. As its spiking everywhere, i thought that it would be wise to avoid trading, but you guys are going wild. Advice is appreciated !

Cheers

Spiking everywhere!?

There was me thinking about doing some painting so I could watch it dry....

Baruch said:
Any Hans trades today?

I'm not trading it. But his entries for this pm are :-

My second entries for today:

EUR/USD:
Buystop at 1.2295, SL = 1.2255, PT = 1.2375
Sellstop at 1.2255, SL = 1.2295, PT = 1.2175

GBP/USD:
Buystop at 1.7870, SL = 1.7807, PT = 1.7990
Sellstop at 1.7807, SL = 1.7870, PT = 1.7687

Hans

dc2000 I think I see what you mean about Hans bringing home the bacon today, it's like a frigging coiled spring. Could be completely wrong but I don't imagine it's going to get stopped out today.

lets see what the cash close on the FTSE does to things at 4.30..

usually triggers a wee spike in the Dow as the guys readjust their portfolios...might see a move into FX perhaps?

i dont think i would be able to fit in his landspeeder.

and besides, these are not the droids we are looking for..