live account increased by 42% in 2 months,DD=5%, looking for investors/advice

Do you have one that you can refer?
Also, would it not make sense that no broker would be able to keep up with you if you have the consistent gains, even as in the example of the 42% every 2 months me and the other guy were talking about?
It could also be my fault for becoming so ennamored by the MT4 platform.

If that's the case then you need a new broker and not some MT4 forex bucketshop.

4pip i think you completely lost track of how the conversation was developed. please re-read again my messages above.

i'm saying in them before i claim myself a sucessful trader i want at least another 10 months using this method, also the aim of what i'm proposing is not to make money it's to change society, even if i personally make almost nothing - i DON'T CARE, i'm not in this for the money, how can you not see. However, what i am also saying is we can still make fanstastic money if we link positive economics into it.

i see i touched a nerve in you with this subject. it's good, a moment for self-awareness, but i don't want to pollute this thread with a ping-pong discussion that doesn't lead anywhere.

your point is it can't be done? or that the idea is flawed? - fair enough, that's your point. now let's move foward my dear friend :)

You put words in my mouth.
No.1-- I never said it could not be done.
No.2--You never touched a nerve.
No.3--There is no self-awareness on my part. I do not second guess myself when I know I'm right. The psychological games is one thing I am not hear to play, and in this venue I will not divuldge as such, because that would be inappropriate. Like I said before, that is fluff I refuse to hide behind.

I also don't think we are polluting this thread, because something tells me there are a fwe in here kicking back enjoying all this.
I am also aware, as you have made perfectly clear, that you need 10 more months to prove yourself. Also, and I indirectly alluded to it, the piety sounds good, but everyone in this room knows we are all in it for one thing, to make money, or in many of our cases continue making money.
And by the way, I hope it is not misunderstood that I am trying to discourage anyone from pursuing whatever personal goals they may have. Certainly, I would never say it could never be done.
Anotther thing is if you knew me at all, you know I am rooting for your personal success. I love to hear success stories.
Now, I got to crack up laughing. I just got back from a ping pong tournament. Yes, the timing of it all.

alright then we are all on the same note :) haha looks like synchronicity is in the air ping pong

glad someone agree with me. yes I do monitor fundamental long and short term.
the long term one i just read it from news and from someone popular like jim rogers, soros,etc.
but what I see everyday is the short term one. here is the link. (http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/ecalendar/index.html).
better be careful if u trading when news about to come up especially on the red and yellow star.

I took advanced option class. It's a graduate class. its hard b/c my professor try to squeeze 12 chapters in 1 month so he talked too quick that I cant take notes and listen at the same time. it's just frustrating hehe.
I think my final is gonna be binomial tree, black scholes , implied historical volatility stuff.

hey tommy, 100% agree one should never rely on the system to trade for them (see my post about ITA above).

let's see how our methods perform over the next couple of months and post the results at the end of each month.

i still think with an ITA you could potentially quadruple your performance or more (because thats what it did to me, i'm forever grateful to a friend genius who coded it).

I assume even with your method - you use fundamental drivers to decide which way to go and then TA on what to do during the day, right? Don't know anything about option markets, for fx fundamentals don't really change on a daily basis, weekly more like it, so an ITA is very suitable. It may not be so for your things tho.

haha, what course are you doing? it's addictive to trade during university time, so much free time so much desire to get rich quick :)