liquid capital

hey
still nothing. but got these password reminders from SHL in my email today. Dont know why they sending me new passwords!!!

I received 25 emails from SHL password reminders, any idea how to stop that?
Contact SHL or Liquid Capital?

Hey guys,

Those who have passed the 1st numeric test shall be contacted today and shall receive in due course a link to complete the second test.

If you have not received anything today, that means that unfortunately you will not be able to get interviewed at Liquid.

Good luck to all!!

Hey guys,

Those who have passed the 1st numeric test shall be contacted today and shall receive in due course a link to complete the second test.

If you have not received anything today, that means that unfortunately you will not be able to get interviewed at Liquid.

Good luck to all!!

Hi, how do you know that? When you pass the test you should receive the password reminder? I just tried to log on the shl with my username and password and I couldn't log on it. Does that mean I have failed?

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I just got an invitation for the second round of tests. Anyone taken it yet?

By the way. I finished my numeric one in about 24min, but pretty sure I had a reasonable score...

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I just go an invitation for the second round of tests. Anyone taken it yet?

By the way. I finished my numeric one in about 24min, but pretty sure I had a reasonable score...

Hi congratulations, when you completed the test were you sure you did it 100% correctly? Thanks and good luck with your second test!!

By the way, do you have any intern experience?

Last edited:
Hi congratulations, when you completed the test were you sure you did it 100% correctly? Thanks and good luck with your second test!!

By the way, do you have any intern experience?

Not sure I did everything correct. But I felt reasonably good about it.
I do not have intern experience but I have some experience from another sector + degrees in business and finance from good universities.

Did you get an invitation for the next test? Anyone taken it yet?

Not sure I did everything correct. But I felt reasonably good about it.
I do not have intern experience but I have some experience from another sector + degrees in business and finance from good universities.

Did you get an invitation for the next test? Anyone taken it yet?

they said they put me on the waiting list. do you need work permit?? Good luck with your second test!!

Well, at least you still have a chance then.
I do not need a work permit as I am from a EU/EEA country.

Thank you and good luck!

well, I passed the numerical test... it was very easy.... finished it in out 16minutes i would say..... going to take the logical induction test...... maybe tonight..... lets see......

Does anyone know what happens after I pass this test? what is the next round??

btw, I am not from a EU/EEA country....

well, I passed the numerical test... it was very easy.... finished it in out 16minutes i would say..... going to take the logical induction test...... maybe tonight..... lets see......

Does anyone know what happens after I pass this test? what is the next round??

btw, I am not from a EU/EEA country....

You let me realise I failed this numerical test terribly... I did it a bit over 24 minutes...
I passed Tibra Capital test but failed this calculator one... do you mind telling me how you manage to calculate so fast? many thanks and good luck for your second test.

You let me realise I failed this numerical test terribly... I did it a bit over 24 minutes...
I passed Tibra Capital test but failed this calculator one... do you mind telling me how you manage to calculate so fast? many thanks and good luck for your second test.

Ahh, you failed the test? Didnt you get invited to the next online test? I just finished the second test... it was logical..... got stuck in one question.....:whistling

As for me finishing quickly, well mate i had a lot of practise....... I did a lot of similar tests in the past, so now these SHL tests seem very easy! Its more like that I am used to these tests than being really fast!

As for the Tibra test, they havent invited me yet!:eek:

Ahh, you failed the test? Didnt you get invited to the next online test? I just finished the second test... it was logical..... got stuck in one question.....:whistling

As for me finishing quickly, well mate i had a lot of practise....... I did a lot of similar tests in the past, so now these SHL tests seem very easy! Its more like that I am used to these tests than being really fast!

As for the Tibra test, they havent invited me yet!:eek:

they said depending on the performance on the second round logic test of the candidates who passed the first round, they will decide to come back to me or not, which means I have already failed the shl numerical. Don't worry, you will pass the second round. How many questions for how many minutes for the second round? Thanks.

well.... the logical took a bit longer.... i was blogged down with one questions for a while.... but managed to finish with a few minutes in hand.....

ahhh.... just recieved an invite for the next round of tests..... apparently it will be online tests in their office