Limited on Bet365 - Alternatives?

Obliviation64

Hi

Firstly, apologies if this post is in the wrong section --- please move it if so.

I've joined to ask a question but I think I'll stick around as there is some very interesting analysis and reads around these forums :)

I've recently had my account severley limited on bet365 financials (to the extent of just 7 pounds!)

I was mainly betting on the 5 MINUTE, STATIC ODDS fairly late in the 5 minutes, and betting on the 1/11 YES (stay above a point), or 1/11 NO (stay below a point).
I betted across all different FEX and didn't stick with one.

Until I gain more experience and knowledge of the markets I like the idea of having a fixed risk which I can control. Betting on the above has made me over 500 pounds in 5 days so I am happy with this for the time been.

Now what I am asking is are there any other websites out there that offer something very similar to this set up?

Any tips appreciated

Thanks

Hi

Firstly, apologies if this post is in the wrong section --- please move it if so.

I've joined to ask a question but I think I'll stick around as there is some very interesting analysis and reads around these forums :)

I've recently had my account severley limited on bet365 financials (to the extent of just 7 pounds!)

I was mainly betting on the 5 MINUTE, STATIC ODDS fairly late in the 5 minutes, and betting on the 1/11 YES (stay above a point), or 1/11 NO (stay below a point).
I betted across all different FEX and didn't stick with one.

Until I gain more experience and knowledge of the markets I like the idea of having a fixed risk which I can control. Betting on the above has made me over 500 pounds in 5 days so I am happy with this for the time been.

Now what I am asking is are there any other websites out there that offer something very similar to this set up?

Any tips appreciated

Thanks

Still doing this and making money this way? 500 pounds in 5 days is not a bad deal.