Lifetime trader's results

Skarlath

Hi to all! I'm new to this forum and to trading in general, but I've played poker for a long time before this. The main thing about trading that I don't understand is why I can't find any lifetime trader's results in a graph or other way? It's a common thing in poker when you post your graph after each session and each month and each year so everyone can see that you're profitable. You can see such graphs and it's no big deal -
92e653aaf12d3236a6a6a1205f3b48e3.png

Can you share your results over a long distance or explain why you can't?

more than 95% of traders lose money over time ........

I gave up posting my daily results years ago as I and other successful traders who tried to do the same took severe abuse and accusations for lying ....some of us got banned as the banter and abuse got out of control ...... its the same on all trading sites ...no one believes you , or ever will !

does'nt worry me anymore... I was only doing it to prove it could be done .....most successful traders will stay under the radar and quietly just make money without any fuss.....

welcome to trading :smart::p

N

Last edited:
more than 95% of traders lose money over time ........

I gave up posting my daily results years ago as I and other successful traders who tried to do the same took severe abuse and accusations for lying ....some of us got banned as the banter and abuse got out of control ...... its the same on all trading sites ...no one believes you , or ever will !

does'nt worry me anymore... I was only doing it to prove it could be done .....most successful traders will stay under the radar and quietly just make money without any fuss.....

welcome to trading :smart::p

N

Thanks for answer! Well, there is the same situation in poker, when 95% of poker players lose their money, but it is a professional trading forum and I thought that most of the members here are professionals and might have a professional curiosity about their colleague's roi in order to compare with their. Also you always can have tracking software to automatically track your deals and profits for further analysis so it'll be hard to cheat, I believe you can learn from it. Why is it not happening?