Assumptions: Your native ccapital is AUD
A broker can facilitate AUD / USd conversion in real time

Step 1:
Sell Naked Call ( ATM ot OTM) on Currency ETF FXA with min margin
Example AUD/USd rate is 1.0 hence FXA is @ 100 and you sell 100 USD strike Call

Worst case scenario
Assuming AUD/USD rate goes to 1.10
CC is likely to be exercised
You purchase FXA ETF at last min( by converting your AUD cash to USD and immediately buying the FXA) since your native AUD has gone up it is going to cost ypu less to purchase the ETF
to purchase FXA @110 USD Cost in AUD = 90.9090 per share
You get exericesed you get back cash in USD = USD 100
Step 3 IMMEDIATELY convert 100USD to AUD = 90.9090

Upside the Call premium

For this to work you needa broker
A) in Step 2 when you get exercised the stock is called away but do you get the USD cash Immediately in your account becasue you have to take Step 3 immediately after step 2!
B) need a broker who can do this ( balance in AUD then USd and return)

Any ideas?

You're making it needlessly complicated. The idea is that you're structurally long AUDUSD and you wanna sell a 1.10 covered call. That has all the traditional advantages and disadvantages of covered calls.

You're making it needlessly complicated. The idea is that you're structurally long AUDUSD and you wanna sell a 1.10 covered call. That has all the traditional advantages and disadvantages of covered calls.

I realised my mistake
to purchase FXA @110 USD Cost in AUD = 90.9090 per share
was wrong
since the rate is 1.1 it will cost 100 not 90.9090 and when you converts the 100USD you get back to aus it will only be 90...... you loose ( - option premimum)
So same as doing a conventional CC from the start (I think:|)
For soem reason it got complicate din my mind why was i thinking that havving the native AUD was an advantage!!!!!!!!!!
M